What Are Best Ways To Solve Problems Effecting Sikhs

virk30

3 words: Educate The Youth, it'll solve all the problems. infact one of the main reasons why these problems still exist is because the youth have no knowledge about sikhi.

I think the elder generation need educating too

they definitily do, and alot of them need to learn how to be parants cause alot of them ain't doing to good of a job.

Parchaar in the West is going at a good rate - i dont think we really need to worry so much - there are more youths into sikhi in the west than in india imho.

The problem is in India. You can go to some places - often out in the middle of nowhere and find so many ppl into SIkhi, but the rest is like the rest of India. Kids would rather watch tv for 6 hours than learn about sikhi. They'd rather go phering on the streets than learn about Sikhi.

Blatant parchaar problems.

BUT we all know the problems in India. There has to have been a thousand posts on them. WE can go on and on talking about it, but nothings changing. We need to get off our butts and do something instead of sitting around waiting for a 'leader'. If everyone waited for a leader - there wouldnt BE one!

Parchaar in the West is going at a good rate - i dont think we really need to worry so much - there are more youths into sikhi in the west than in india imho.

The problem is in India. You can go to some places - often out in the middle of nowhere and find so many ppl into SIkhi, but the rest is like the rest of India. Kids would rather watch tv for 6 hours than learn about sikhi. They'd rather go phering on the streets than learn about Sikhi.

Blatant parchaar problems.

BUT we all know the problems in India. There has to have been a thousand posts on them. WE can go on and on talking about it, but nothings changing. We need to get off our butts and do something instead of sitting around waiting for a 'leader'. If everyone waited for a leader - there wouldnt BE one!

so true, i love the sikh animated movies out their, they should get tv shows on sikhi for little kids to watchi in punjabi in india and in england and punjabi for the kids in the west but some kids don't know punjabi so english would be needed for them.