Lost!

caveman

who saw lost last night or 2dai on the internet the last 2 episodes were wikddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddd

most of the other episodes of this series werent all that but these two were wikd and omg the ending the person who was in the coffin was soooooooooooo messsed up

and by the way sorry 4 being so hyped right now its just ive seen the last episode and its just amazing so m hyper LOl

yea! its damn good series, one of the best I hv ever seen. I luv sci-fi and on top its gud quality.

the supense is just killing, its hard to wait for next season :D

and hv u seen HEROES? thts also a gud one..

wooooooo lost :D

naaa ive tryd to get in 2 heros 1 of my best m8s says 2 me its the best ive watchd liek one episide and got put off lol but as i have finishd AS this yr im going to watch heros or sme programme to keep me occupied lol

akaaaluh :D

im jus dwnloaing the last 4epz..

lolvaheguroo

i never new it cme bak on sky 1 and missed like 4 epz

so i though i dwnload it afta exams (i.e yday :D :D )

ITS SOO SICK

lol

dont download them lol take to long

listen go on thsi site http://www.ninjavideo.net/ and watch it from there and you have to install the helper which is totally safe no virus and it wnt jack stuff from ur pc

me and my m8s always use that watch everything on there =]

LOST IS WIKD GOD IS WIKING 4 MKING SME1 MAKE OT LOOOOOOOOL

lolvaheguroo

ITS SOO SICK

lol

listen go on thsi site http://www.ninjavideo.net/ and watch it from there and you have to install the helper which is totally safe no virus and it wnt jack stuff from ur pc

CHEERZZZZZZZ :D

lsot vaheguroo mann

cnt belive locke is dead?!?!?>! wah the hell!!!

i dno why ye.. but the others are Gz man dey got there own army nd dat..

too sickk

sucha sik program...

bens evil manl ol..

lolvaheguroo

ITS SOO SICK

lol

CHEERZZZZZZZ :D

lsot vaheguroo mann

cnt belive locke is dead?!?!?>! wah the hell!!!

i dno why ye.. but the others are Gz man dey got there own army nd dat..

too sickk

sucha sik program...

bens evil manl ol..

no probz lol that site is realllllllyyy good lol if i find a new one ill send u the link and no i have no life other then the internet and my laptop as hockey season is over but summer league is staarting in liek 2 weeks :D im gna be in botswana so gna miss most of the matchs :( anwyay lol

locke erm omg soooo weirdddddd iniiiiiii cnt believe hes dead buttttttt see thsi link yeah ur gna be sooooooooo shockdddddd http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

read that and replyyyyy after you read it you so have to read ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

yeahhh the others got their own fauj i wonder where theyve been staying all thsi time hmmmmm

yeah wikddd programme my favvvvvv except for the sopranos which is as good as lost

bensssssss a G hes wikdddddddddd dont hate on him lol everyone hates him hes niceeeeeeeeeee ahhaha but seriously hes going to get jack and kate lot on the island again but will they find it?????????? dont think there gna find it for a whole season lol

http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html <<<, remember 2 read that Amar and you ask how i knw ur name LOl im on ur facebook ahah u knw my cusin bro jivanpal singh? 4m southall sumanpreets m8 lol

dw when u reply 2 this ill write u a comment on facebook lol