Arranging Marriage

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Fateh

I was wondering if anyone else ever been in a similar situation recently. basically two people have decided they want to get married whens the right time to tell the parents and how to approach them. Individually or as a whole?

wjkk wjkf

depends upon what ur parents view on love marriage. if you are close to your anyone in the family, tell that person to tell every one in the family and contact girls parents for the next step.

tell the girl to do the same and that someone would be in touch with the family soon regarding this matter.

since its a love marriage, so it dont really matter whos family gonna approach to first? in arrange marriages, sometimes families are confused and dont want to approach first and wait for the other family to come and talk to them.... dont really make sense....lol

but yeah, before you take any step, make sure both of you go to gurughar together and do ardaas, surely guru ji will be anng-sang both of you.

wjkk wjkf

Guest Guest

gurfateh jeo

I would suggest you both talking it out. Tell each of your parents at the same time so that when they approach each other they wont be confused. I know a lot of singhs and kaurs that have done this so the best way is to tell them at home and then work it out! good luck! YES i agree with the above post; you both should go to gurugarh and do ardaas together beofre you tell your parents!