How Do You Save

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Velling Vahleh's account

How can I save this recorded link, can i even save it?? :umm:

http://sgpc.net/recorded.asp

i think if you get the free up-to-date version of real player it provides you with a pop-up option when a audio or video is playing which allows you to download it. i have the tap and am currently downloading it, but im pretty sure it will need converting to mp3. pm and i shall send it to you, though i am a bit busy for the next 2 weeks, but just do remind me as its downloading now. its very slow, im not sure if it will complete because i have very low memory though.

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Velling Vahleh's account

How can I save this recorded link, can i even save it?? :umm:

http://sgpc.net/recorded.asp

i think if you get the free up-to-date version of real player it provides you with a pop-up option when a audio or video is playing which allows you to download it. i have the tap and am currently downloading it, but im pretty sure it will need converting to mp3. pm and i shall send it to you, though i am a bit busy for the next 2 weeks, but just do remind me as its downloading now. its very slow, im not sure if it will complete because i have very low memory though.

i'm not sure how long the audio is but i'm guessing its quite long. i've had to stop the download because its really taking too long, sorry. perhaps someone else can have a try.