How Can I Take Amrit

SonyNeech

Sat Sri Akal Ji

i can't share here AMRIT experience coz i didn't take it .in fact i don't want.I don't love GOD. i want to do SIMRAN + SEVA.but i don't want to take amrit.i am not ready for it.even i know the value of AMRIT.without AMRIT u never be acceptable at GURU'S door.

Sometime when i listen to GURBANI.I forgot myself into GURBANI.i forgot all the world where i am.and sometimes i got tears into my eyes to do CHOPAI SAHIB JI.every time i see into my heart i didn't find love for GURU JI.just i scared from GURU JI.even my faith on ARDAAS completely broken.

I don't know why i want to do PATH + SEVA.if i don't do PATH morning time JAPJI SAHIB JI. i abuse myself.why i don't do path.lot of times i done PATH into my dreams.even i smoke drink and i don't keep my hair.

SAAD SANGAT ji told me many times to do AARDAAS.how can i do ARDAAS if i don't believe into ARDAAS.and as well my heart don't want to do ARDAAS.

how can i take AMRIT.it's far far away from me.so if i don't take amrit so GURUR JI punish me.he already punished me a lot.so why u all called him GURU JI always pity.i never seen into my life.

bhul chuk muaaf

KAR BANDE TU BANDAGI

JICHAR GATT CHHAOU

KUDRAT KEEM NA JANIYE

WADA BE-PARVAOO

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know when you really love God?

i don't know...when GOD stoped to punish my life may be

GOD let me into hsi door and give me SIMRAN + SEVA.but he cant make love for himself into my heart.is he failure or winner

Waheguru is winnner!! :vaheguru:

lol its all gd sayin Waheguru plz give me Simran and Seva, but u have to make effort urself to do it as Waheguru isnt physically goin 2 make u do it

You said you want to do simran but you dont love god?

I dont understand this, its not possible.

If someone wants to do simran surely they must feel something towrds god.

Let me ask you this, why do you do simran? Do you hope to acheive something or do you do it because you think it should be done?

You said you want to do simran but you dont love god?

I dont understand this, its not possible.

If someone wants to do simran surely they must feel something towrds god.

Let me ask you this, why do you do simran? Do you hope to acheive something or do you do it because you think it should be done?

i ansered it allready i just scare from GOD .

i don't know.it's my inner feeling to do SEVA + SIMRAN.if i don't do it i fee big sad and started to hate myself.

i don't have hope even i don't believe in ARADAS so i don't do ARDAAS.i don't have hope to achieve something.coz if u have stuff into your luck u don't need to do ARDAAS

GURU MAHARAJ 5 SAYS in SUKHMANI

JIS KI WAST HAI SOYE LE JAYE GA

and if u don' have something into your luck SIMRAN + SEVA + ARDAAS doesn't make any difference.

it's my thinking according to my life what happened in.i don't know abt you.

even typing these lines i started to scare from GOD.may be he can punish me more.GOD knows very well how to punish someone.i hertly wishes to do SIMRAN + SEVA.

if i love GOD so i shouldn't eat non veg.alcohol,smoke.cut hair.it' all symbol to show i don't love him.

lots of people don't need to do ARDAAS and SIMRAN+SEVA they have good life to live.

i am not big bhagat as u to say GURU JI

JITHE RAKHE BAIN-KUNTH TE THAI

if someone don't have at least to live life so is it BAINKUTNH.i can't say '

plz GOD forgive me

Guest peacemaker
lmaooo, so do u want to take Amrit?

Chill! SonyNeech has had some issues that he has been kind enough to tell us in the past. He is just being honest. I'm sure many more feel like him, but are just too afraid to say it. Please don't laugh.