Why Media Against Sikhs

wwe_fan

Why media against Sikhs. Media channels "Aaj Tak, Star news & Zee news" are saying "Sikh samudai ke protest me Aam Admi pareshan ho raha hai, Log Apni Jaan bachakar Bagh Rahe hai". What the hell is this. Sikhs have not even touch "Aam Aadmi" in Local trains. Where was the media when Ram rahim has hurt Sikhs sentiment. Where was the media when Gujjars were protesting by attacking Trains. Where was the media when Sikhs were demanding arrest of the Ram Rahim. Where was the government. Now when Sikhs come on roads. Now Media wake up. I m also a mediaperson but I m not proud to be a mediaperson. :@

A Reality: I think Ram rahim has ave money to these channels so they are helping him by saying "Sarkar ko protestors ko arrest karna chahiye".. I hate these channels...

Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth... Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Indian TV News Channel has a Sikh TV correspondent even a Mona

Just 1 Indian News Channel NDTV 24x7 has 1 Sikh Correspondent.( Vikram Chaudhary)

You can See Sikhs in all type of Jobs in India but no Sikh reporters/correspondents by any major TV news channel except ndtv and that too just 1

Only one channel (CNN IBN) was showing that Sikhs was beaten up by Police. While "Aaj Tak: "Goli ke Badle gundagardi". I think Ram Rahim has given money to Aaj Tak. Aaj Tak Sucks. I have added a new article with Video footage. You can check at youtube or at my blog also.

No Indian TV News Channel has a Sikh TV correspondent even a Mona

Just 1 Indian News Channel NDTV 24x7 has 1 Sikh Correspondent.( Vikram Chaudhary)

You can See Sikhs in all type of Jobs in India but no Sikh reporters/correspondents by any major TV news channel except ndtv and that too just 1

NDTV has three sikh correspondents. Vikram Choudhary from Punjab and Haryana.

then there is one in Kashmir.

another one has just bee recruited, saw him since last two days.

Aaj Tak has been very anti-sikh

IBn- dont know. A few hrs back they were asking questions"

Why has a muder and rape accused been provided with Z+ security?

Why he has private guards if he already has Z+ security?

etc etc

IBN is a lot fluctuant.........they are opportunistic ......they will say whatever will sensationalize the issue

Zee- RSS