N- Deal In India, Should Akalis Support Govt In Centre?

India imports more than 70% of its oil and oil is the LIFE BLOOD of the economy and nuclear power CANNOT SUBSITUTE oil.

There is going to be complete anarchy and catastrophic destruction(civil wars, riots) in the near future in India irrespective of this whether this N-deal goes ahead or not.

Kindly search for the heading "What About Nuclear Energy"

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/SecondPage.html

If you listen to too much Indian media news then this is the impression that one will get.

Stop listening to too much news.

peace

India imports more than 70% of its oil and oil is the LIFE BLOOD of the economy and nuclear power CANNOT SUBSITUTE oil.

There is going to be complete anarchy and catastrophic destruction(civil wars, riots) in the near future in India irrespective of this whether this N-deal goes ahead or not.

Kindly search for the heading "What About Nuclear Energy"

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/SecondPage.html

If you listen to too much Indian media news then this is the impression that one will get.

Stop listening to too much news.

peace

oye raju, i hardly read the indian media. U need to mind ur business and stop making assumptions about what I am reading and what I shud stop listening.

Its a fact that India imports a vast majority of its oil and according to my opinion its a myth that nuclear power can subsitute oil.

With complete corrupt Indian judiciary, police and government and with about 25% of muslim population and with a powerful China competing with India for world's oil reserves, what chance has India got ?

China's oil passes through Indian waters or very close by.

And their navy does not come anywhere near India's.

they do not have an aircraft carrier (neither do we lol, but we had one till recently).

So what chances do you think India has ?

And in any case just like 'man does not live on bread alone but every word that proceeds from the mouth of God',

we Indians shall live on Simran, Path, Ardaas, Prayers etc. Afterall we are a spiritual society.

We can awake the latent spirituality in our people through this.

What do you think ?

China's oil passes through Indian waters or very close by.

And their navy does not come anywhere near India's.

they do not have an aircraft carrier (neither do we lol, but we had one till recently).

So what chances do you think India has ?

And in any case just like 'man does not live on bread alone but every word that proceeds from the mouth of God',

we Indians shall live on Simran, Path, Ardaas, Prayers etc. Afterall we are a spiritual society.

We can awake the latent spirituality in our people through this.

What do you think ?

Comeon man, China is currently occupying a large portion of Indian territory in Arunachal Pradesh. What has India been able to do about it ? NOTHING.

China is way too powerful and is establishing strong relations with Russia(Russia has huge reserves of natural gas and decent reserves of oil). Recently Nepal became a republic(thanks to China). China and russia are also assisting a resurgent Taliban which is making life HELL of american and british forces. Just today they blew away the indian ambassy in afghanistan.

Regarding india being a spiritual society, thats a joke.

Comeon man, China is currently occupying a large portion of Indian territory in Arunachal Pradesh. What has India been able to do about it ? NOTHING.

this is news to me. Seriously.

I thought China was saying Arunachal Pradesh was their territory and India was sitting on it.

Recently Nepal became a republic(thanks to China).

Again I had a diffeerent opinion there. But n/m.

China and russia are also assisting a resurgent Taliban which is making life HELL of american and british forces. Just today they blew away the indian ambassy in afghanistan.

You might like to read this.

Mandeep Singh Bajwa reports that Pakistan 324 Military Intelligence Battalion with Pakistan XI Corps (Peshawar) is behind the suicide car-bomb attack against the Indian Embassy. CNN quotes off-record Indian officials to say two Indian diplomats including a defense attaché were among the 41 killed, along with 2 security guards and six Afghan police. The rest were civilians waiting for visas and shopkeepers who ply their trade along the same street.

From Orbat.com

Karzai Says it as he sees it

President Hamid Karzai condemned the bombing and said it was carried out by militants trying to rupture the friendship between Afghanistan and India.

The Afghan Interior Ministry hinted that the attack was carried out with help from Pakistan's intelligence service, saying that "terrorists have carried out this attack in coordination and consultation with some of the active intelligence circles in the region." The Foreign Minister of Pakistan, Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi, said Pakistan condemned the attack and terrorism in all forms.

You are the boss. If you say we are not, then we are not.

this is news to me. Seriously.

I thought China was saying Arunachal Pradesh was their territory and India was sitting on it.

Recently Nepal became a republic(thanks to China).

Again I had a diffeerent opinion there. But n/m.

China and russia are also assisting a resurgent Taliban which is making life HELL of american and british forces. Just today they blew away the indian ambassy in afghanistan.

You might like to read this.

Mandeep Singh Bajwa reports that Pakistan 324 Military Intelligence Battalion with Pakistan XI Corps (Peshawar) is behind the suicide car-bomb attack against the Indian Embassy. CNN quotes off-record Indian officials to say two Indian diplomats including a defense attaché were among the 41 killed, along with 2 security guards and six Afghan police. The rest were civilians waiting for visas and shopkeepers who ply their trade along the same street.

From Orbat.com

Karzai Says it as he sees it

President Hamid Karzai condemned the bombing and said it was carried out by militants trying to rupture the friendship between Afghanistan and India.

The Afghan Interior Ministry hinted that the attack was carried out with help from Pakistan's intelligence service, saying that "terrorists have carried out this attack in coordination and consultation with some of the active intelligence circles in the region." The Foreign Minister of Pakistan, Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi, said Pakistan condemned the attack and terrorism in all forms.

You are the boss. If you say we are not, then we are not.

yes, china does not recognize Arunachal Pradesh and is also silent on Sikkim. During the 1962 war in which India was defeated, China did invade a large part of what was the Indian territory and never gave it back to India.

Some time back, i guess it was defence minister george fernandez who said that china is a bigger enemy of india than pakistan. In the future china, russia and the muslim world are going to get together(infact its already happening) and India along with the west is going to suffer badly.

>> China did invade a large part of what was the Indian territory and never gave it back to India.

Yeah, but that territory was not in Arunachal but in Aksai Chin in North East Kashmir.

>> In the future china, russia and the muslim world are going to get together(infact its already happening) and India along with the west is going to suffer badly.

We shall see. As you know we have spirituality. :p

My understanding is India’s this deal do guarantee that west will now start playing big brother role in saving India from any external threat. (read china) and possible internal anarchy or bloodshed. So from safety point of view the deal is good for Sikhs being minority. Any internal dispute can be settled now under the guidance of new big brother “West”.

N-power is just part of the deal. India loosing independent status is main point. But it has to do this, if wants to save away from anarchy & blood shed in future. Current system will not remain long may be 5 - 10 years, given the population explosion and rich poor divide. Aging political leadership. Sons & daughters of these leaders may find hard to fill the vacuum of this leadership or give direction in 10 year time. Also any one bad monsoon year is big thread for food riots all over the country. Making this deal do help is saving the situation to certain extend.

In no time if things go wrong. Marathas, south Indians people will pull the plug. Already likes of Modi(gujrat), Thechery(marashtra), tamil are making provincial noises in centre state revenue share.

<< My understanding is India’s this deal do guarantee that west will now start playing big brother role in saving India from any external threat. (read china) and possible internal anarchy or bloodshed. So from safety point of view the deal is good for Sikhs being minority. Any internal dispute can be settled now under the guidance of new big brother “West”.>>

The key to understand here is Peak Oil which is a simple mathematical concept that oil is a finite resource and at some point of time the peak will be reached. The way prices are rising, I think peak has been reached. Now every year onwards, the prices are going to increase and as a result end of civilization(end of the world as we know it) will take place. There will be anarchy, riots, wars everywhere. USA economy is really suffering at present and is only going to get worse. So there will be NO "big brother" to save anyone in the future. In the future, we will have a dipolar world with China, muslim world and russia making one group and USA, UK, France etc. the second. India will be part of the latter group.

Regarding sikhs, well.. sikhs shud remain neutral towards both groups, remain niaaraa and shud not join any group. Manmukhs are going to kill each other in the future. Sikhs just need to japp naam, keep rehit and worship their shastars and Satguru jee will take care of the rest.