British Police Sikh Officer

Bhai Sahib

Bhai Sahib is being sarcastic in case anyone is wondering.

Good point, I’m aware of that, but thanks for giving me the opportunity for a needed clarification on my post.

To be even more clear, I’m referring largely to the idiocy in becoming a posterboy. The kid should be talked to and he himself along with others from the Sikh community should have the posters removed as offensive. ---- even bollywood could not do a better job of making sardars out to be unintelligent buffoons.

Bhai Sahib is being sarcastic in case anyone is wondering.

Good point, I’m aware of that, but thanks for giving me the opportunity for a needed clarification on my post.

To be even more clear, I’m referring largely to the idiocy in becoming a posterboy. The kid should be talked to and he himself along with others from the Sikh community should have the posters removed as offensive. ---- even bollywood could not do a better job of making sardars out to be unintelligent buffoons.

Are you trying to say he looks like an unintelligent buffoon?

I must say though, he looks like he would get eaten alive by your average London thug......aahhh.... bless...I bet his families really proud.