Should The Ceramony Like Uthala Or Lanva(marriage Ceramony) Are Hosted In Historical Gurudwara Sahib

I think he's saying that it's historical let the sangat basque inn it;s historicalness, BUT I agree with Khalsa and Sher, wherever Guru Maharaj is present that place is "suhava" be it historical or "colony". There is no importance of place, but importance of Guru Sahib.

Let all programs be held anywhere as long as they are in charan of Guru Sahib, and hopefully we can all get closer to Guru Ji, as it is with Guru Ji's darshan that we will gain anything and get anywhere in life. So, if it means it is held in a historical Gurdwara so be it, as long as sangat are coming to Gurdwara, and not ult pult places

Dear Virji

There is huge difference in Historical Gurudwara and Colony's Gurudwara bcos the person who does not belong to our religion and who comes very far away from there to the see that Historical place and want to know the history of our Guru Sahiban, When the ceramony like I have pointed out in my blog that time the person can never feel comfertable in Gurudwara Sahib bcos 98% sangat in Gurudwara Sahib at that time related to this ceramony.

I am very much confident that you all people will accept that in Gurudwara Sahib only talk about Bani which have written in Guru Granth Sahib not any other thing, I have seen lots of time all the people in Gurudwara Sahib at the moment when these type of ceramonys going on they talk each other regarding their well ness and they never hear wat the Kirtan is teaching us. And the menagement committee forget the rule and regulation of Gurudwara Sahib they change the Hukunama for the people who arrange this ceramoney which should not be changed. I have pointed out this thing to Head Granthi Saheb that why you change the rule and regulation he told me that he can do anything in it bcos he did only that the management committee told him, he is helpless, hr accepted my point and told me that you are right.

I am pointing that the money factor is going bigger than Sabad factor, bcos the management committee permitted these type of ceramony for only money.

I have another question are the comittee will permit a Hindu Pariwar to do these thing if they whole faith in Guru Granth Sahib and Guru Nanak's thought, I know they will never permitted them bcos I have tried it already. Bcos they had hatred in their heart for them due to 84's, but it is not a way of Guru Nakak bcos Guru Nanak tought all the people only love and to hate ani human being on basis of religion or Caste.

I urged all the people to become a Sikh of Guru Nanak.

Thanks

lolzzzzzzzzz ............. i wonder people still have faith in gurudwara prabhandak commettees .........these are the greedy creatures who somehow manage to put their butts on a respectable seats thats all .....they all compete with each others in their properties assets.......check it out in which car commettees top grades comes ..............................these B.S people know how to make sangat fool and eat up all the maya which is being donated by our bholi sangat in gurudwaras.......... they all have their own family businesses they all live in delhi's posh areas............. i dont have faith in these organization coz they used to come up with their own rules and every time commettees chages rules chages so let them bark or whatever......