This Is Just Annoying

Mahakal

From one post you assume I have a lot of anger in me? Bit of a presumption is it not? It;s annoying Bhenji because Darshan Das is completely against Sikhi, in the activties that he did, which I'm sure more knowledgeable people will be able to share. But the site continues to use Gurbani to promote themselves. That's whats annoying, as for the anger thing, I aint:)

i think the dude is annoyed cus he has a tilak on his hed.. thats what threw me a bit!

aslong as they are toward god, its k.. but it is a bit of a buisness....

but i dont no y its annoying.... its not that annoying... if u wana see summing proper annoying, theres a web syt called sikhs toislam . com or summin... das ANNOYING!!

but none of their arguments hold water..

but the arguments presented there, are prety good for people hu dont know about their sikhi... which is the target audience!

anoying!!

but o well...

hopefully they willrealise.

islam offers (far as i see) 2 things.. allowing to cut hair, and eating of meat.. AND the prayerr thing..

which dont exactly make sense.....

anyhu!!

gurfateh!!

From one post you assume I have a lot of anger in me? Bit of a presumption is it not? It;s annoying Bhenji because Darshan Das is completely against Sikhi, in the activties that he did, which I'm sure more knowledgeable people will be able to share. But the site continues to use Gurbani to promote themselves. That's whats annoying, as for the anger thing, I aint:)

oh!!

thats bit annoying... but people doit all the dam time... alllwe can do is....

moorakh ne naal na loojiae...

Nah the annoying this honestly is that they are stll around despite the kurbani of the Singhs that did his seva. What's mpre annoying is the rising prominence of this cult. If you look at the history of what he did, like I said hopefully someone more knowledgeable can post, then you'll see why it takes the biscuit

Maybe I am a man! Sikhi should never be distorted as it is "Thur Ki Bani..." straight from the source, and as such how can anyone distort it. Singhs and Singhnis have given their lives for Gurbani and Sikhi, Ram Rai was disowned for changing Bani, how can we allow anone to openly attack and distort it? Again no anger, just an epiphany