Take At Look At This !

Khalsa Army

i hope he's not like "osho" in other ways! :o

it disturbs me that people think a pervert can explain sikhi better than a sikh. :(

Actually bhenji Osho's translation of Japji Sahib is one of the most remarkable things I've read. I read it when I was 15 and every other religion started to seem tasteless in front of Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee's philosophy. Many people urged me not to read him, but I couldn't stop myself. I have those 2 books, entitled The True Name volumes 1 and 2. I would recommend them to everyone, Sikh and non-Sikh alike to get a deeper understanding of Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee's philosophy. However I do agree with you about loads of other things about Osho that are pretty dodgy, not to forget the fact that most people know him only because of what they've heard about his ashrams in Pune and what goes on there :6 .

I wouldn't ji. My family have been told personally by mahapurash that this guy is in narak upside down.

Anyway regarding original post, whether or not the swami ji does have a good understanding of Sikhi, at the end of the day parchar of sikhi in a GURDVARA should be done by a khalsa singh or singhni. We wan't people to know we are not hindus but we go and do stuff like this.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images