Barsi Samaagam In Memory Of Sri Nabh Kanwal Raja Sahib Ji Jhingran Majaara Wale

sukhirayat

Saadh Sangat Ji

We are holding a 9 day samaagam at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara Hitchin in memory of Sri Nabh Kanwal Raja Sahib Ji Jhingran Majaara Wale. There will be a Mahaan Kirtan Darbar on the 20th of September 2008. Please visit the gurdwara website on www.sgssh.org for further details or please give me a call on 07886008678.

Fateh

Sukhi Singh

Could you please answer the questions on: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=39669

I would like to know more about who Raja Sahib was before even thinking about going to his barsi.

Due to the type of people who are coming on to these forums, I will not be posting an answer to your questions here. Please come along to the samaagam where we will get some learned individuals to answer your questions. You have some valid questions and I admire you for asking them.

Mananhanna Sahib is near my village it is a magnificent gurdwara and there is a mela there once a year in honour of the sants who lived there, my grandfather told me that they call them nikki vale sant, at night time years ago they would position themselves along the nair(stream) to find out if the people were coming to the gurdwara were devotees or thugs, and they would vanish after they met with someone on the road, and then appear at the gurdwara to greet devotees or warn the sangat that thugs were approaching. This is all I know. It is truly a great place there is no dehradum going on there. But it is a magnificent building with a really high tower and you can go to the top of the tower as there is a darbar up there.

Bit of a catch 22 then... some of the questions that arose whilst trying to find out who Raja Sahib was were a bit worrying for me and did not seem to be inline with Sikhi.

Knowing what I know (whether right or wrong) untill confirmed or dismissed, would mean it would be wrong for me to attend his Barsi.

Bit of a catch 22 then... some of the questions that arose whilst trying to find out who Raja Sahib was were a bit worrying for me and did not seem to be inline with Sikhi.

Knowing what I know (whether right or wrong) untill confirmed or dismissed, would mean it would be wrong for me to attend his Barsi.

i am not in a position to 1. Question any Sant Mahapurush 2. To answer your questions without consulting someone senior ie parents. I will come back with some answers in due course.

Please accept my apologies at this stage. I am sure other sevaks may be able to shed more light here.

Sukhi SIngh

Could you please answer the questions on: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=39669

I would like to know more about who Raja Sahib was before even thinking about going to his barsi.

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh...

Veerji …

You are perfectly correct the noori kirnan was written by one man, and was the accounts narrated by the local people who all experienced sri nabh kanwal raja sahib.

It is accepted by the local ppl in the villages all still to this day talk about how raja sahib experiences have led them to the belief of the true path if sant.

As for question 2 this seems a assumption made by the author I am not aware of the meaning or where it was derived from.

As for the question that follows on, raja sahib practised only niranlak worship not human worship, he taught the life teachings of guru nanak dev ji on naam simran as a testament to this he had never left any photo when people used to try to take photos of him they would never print.. he did not accept sargon worship only God nothing else. This can be read in the Bhagwhan Blass his own writings rather than that of someone who is trying to narrate his life which is going to be naturally subjective as is anyone’s personal accounts views on anything.

Yes again you are spot on sri nabh janwal raja sahib had locks of hair, he was constantly in meditation and used to be in one place for weeks on end. Raja sahibs orginal name was Bhagwhan Dass he was from a Sikh Family it was later on the name was given to him of Sri nabh Kanwal Raja Sahib.

Raja sahib wrote the Bhagwhan Blass, this is his account of his experience of becoming bramgayni status, this is his account nothing else in fact if ever you get time please go to the Gurdwara in india where all you see is the utmost respect of the sri guru granth sahib and teachings of nirakar worship.

After reading this you will see how false nirankari … RSS is all coems to light of a true sant not some one that is hungry for money worship THUN THUN SRI NABH KANWAL RAJA SAHIB!

Veer Ji i hope i have answered your questions to the best that i can ... we can get someone else in on this topic who knows far more than i.

Why not answer the questions here? just answer the questions if you have time and the ones that want to read it will read and know more about raja sahib. Not everyone can come to the samaagam. You know people do live in other countries and some of us do have the same questions as Tera.

very good point, i agree but honestly brothers Sri Nabh Kanwal was a true Bramgayni i hope this will breed nothing but the notion to join with nirankar !! and we can all see and learn what guru nanak was teaching us by studying hearing and learning from bramgaynis such as sri nabh kanwal raja sahib so we can all put a full stop to the coming and goings of our karma!