Guru Maneyo Granth Smagam

Azaad

Gurfateh i have just seen the poster for these events it has mool manter on it up to Jap!!

What stand are the Sandwell and Birmingham Gurdwara council taken on this matter what are they trying to promote?

I think the ekta factor has got to there head, they are trying to cater for all, not having the mangal charan upto gurpasaad or sampooran mool mantar upto nanak hosi bhi sach, lol, they probably got stuck half way at jap.... or are telling us to japp... LOL.. i dunno, buv could you please post the poster, i would like to see it also.

The Gurdvara council smagam seems like a joke, But i suppose i dont know what they have planned so cant comment much, but from whats been revealed so farr dsnt look very impressive, i mean come on its TWO Councils involved REPRESENTING ALL OF BIRMINGHAM AND SANDWELL. LOL..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

You are using Gurbani words and "LOL"

There is nothing else left to comment on your comments.

Isn't that single line is complete ?

Who says it is mangla charan or mool mantar?

Criticism is just an art.

Becoming a sikh is what takes years of learning and Guru Maharaj Di Kirpa.

Desipte promoting Mangla Charan or Moolmantar issue

Why you people are not promoting sikhism.

Onkar is the old word which is used in also other religions but Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj put "one" in front of it. And he started and named us "sikh" which means always ready to learn.

There is a way to correct mistakes or to give suggestions.

Guru is perfect in all ways, not we. So I applogise for my all mistakes in designing poster. I will take care of this in future.

so be calm, promote sikhism and if you can't then please even dont criticise.

But I am unable to understand where it is written that, it is a mool manter or mangla charan on poster.

Its a single complete gurbani line.

Maninder Singh

Theredcode@yahoo.com

Gurfateh i have just seen the poster for these events it has mool manter on it up to Jap!!

What stand are the Sandwell and Birmingham Gurdwara council taken on this matter what are they trying to promote?

I think the ekta factor has got to there head, they are trying to cater for all, not having the mangal charan upto gurpasaad or sampooran mool mantar upto nanak hosi bhi sach, lol, they probably got stuck half way at jap.... or are telling us to japp... LOL.. i dunno, buv could you please post the poster, i would like to see it also.

The Gurdvara council smagam seems like a joke, But i suppose i dont know what they have planned so cant comment much, but from whats been revealed so farr dsnt look very impressive, i mean come on its TWO Councils involved REPRESENTING ALL OF BIRMINGHAM AND SANDWELL. LOL..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Onkar is the old word which is used in also other religions but Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj put "one" in front of it. And he started and named us "sikh" which means always ready to learn.

Guru is perfect in all ways, not we. So I applogise for my all mistakes in designing poster. I will take care of this in future.

But I am unable to understand where it is written that, it is a mool manter or mangla charan on poster.

Maninder Singh

Theredcode@yahoo.com

Gurfateh baba ji iam sorry you feel this way ok understand your point and this is a different forum topic, but why is there a need to put gurbani on the poster anyway, since the posters have been at smethwick guru ghar i have pick up a couple of posters which were laying around on the floor, by putting gurbani on a poster and having it printed carries a big responsibility, we should be prompting Sikh and how to look after gurbani as this is a ang of our guru which some people may place on the floor or put in the bin as they don’t understand the importance.

I would suggest you avoide putting gurbani on a poster in the future. We are celebrating 300 years of our beloved guru ji, and it hurts to see maharaj’s angs lying around on the floor or in a bin

Pul chuk marf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Maninder Singh

Theredcode@yahoo.com

Gurfateh baba ji iam sorry you feel this way ok understand your point and this is a different forum topic, but why is there a need to put gurbani on the poster anyway, since the posters have been at smethwick guru ghar i have pick up a couple of posters which were laying around on the floor, by putting gurbani on a poster and having it printed carries a big responsibility, we should be prompting Sikh and how to look after gurbani as this is a ang of our guru which some people may place on the floor or put in the bin as they don’t understand the importance.

I would suggest you avoide putting gurbani on a poster in the future. We are celebrating 300 years of our beloved guru ji, and it hurts to see maharaj’s angs lying around on the floor or in a bin

Pul chuk marf

Agreed. Its important that Gurbani should not be printed on literature where it will be at risk of being thrown away. Even wedding cards should not have Gurbani written, in pavitar roop, as again its at risk of being disrespected.

Maybe in the future have the translation and/or transliteration of the Gurbani instead?

The reason for my comment, was because it was an incomplete line of gurbani Reference made to

Hence, myself stating the panthic ekta l issue, when they are not doing mangal charan or mool mantar i.e. being stuck inbetween trying to make humour not of you but in general, i have now been told thats its upto gurprasaad and not jap, which isnt an issue

I wasnt having a go at yourself but just stating about the comitee. So calm down bhai sahib jee.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Maninder Singh

Theredcode@yahoo.com

Gurfateh baba ji iam sorry you feel this way ok understand your point and this is a different forum topic, but why is there a need to put gurbani on the poster anyway, since the posters have been at smethwick guru ghar i have pick up a couple of posters which were laying around on the floor, by putting gurbani on a poster and having it printed carries a big responsibility, we should be prompting Sikh and how to look after gurbani as this is a ang of our guru which some people may place on the floor or put in the bin as they don't understand the importance.

I would suggest you avoide putting gurbani on a poster in the future. We are celebrating 300 years of our beloved guru ji, and it hurts to see maharaj's angs lying around on the floor or in a bin

Pul chuk marf

WJKK

WJKF

Guru Pyareo,

Commenting or arguments on Gurbani are not good. So keeping this in mind, with due respect I want everyone must listen this : http://www.MegaFTP.com/708 , or try this : http://www.MegaFTP.com/dl/708/moolmantar.mp3

...The more we read/recite gurbani, the better it is.

So moolmatar upto parsad or hosi bhi sach... I have no objection at all by any means.

As I myself is not a saint or the one who have enough knowledge of gurbani or have read books about gurbani but months back I did listen this (file link above) thats why I think moolmantar is upto parsad.

I am not, at all, saying that I am right and everyone else is wrong.

This is what from where I came.

Bhul Chukk Muaaf karni ji.

Guru Fateh

Maninder Singh

• 2 weeks later...

THIS SUNDAY COMING NAGAR KIRTAN SCHEDULE AND TIMES :)

Schedule as follows:

Guru Har Rai Gurdwara,

High St, West Bromwich

Arrive

8am

Depart

9am

Guru Nanak Gurdwara

Edward St, West Brom

Arrive

9.30am

Depart

9.35am

Amrit Parchar Gurdwara

Birmingham Rd, Oldbury

Arrive

10.35am

Depart

11.05am

Baba Sangh Gurdwara

St Pauls Road, Smethwick

Arrive

12.15pm

Depart

12.20pm

Guru Nanak Gurdwara

High St, Smethwick

Arrive

12.30pm

(Sewadaars are urgently needed for nishan sewa/road block enforcement.

Please ring Bhai Ajit Singh 07976 590 074 or Bhai Major Singh 07905 577 372 for further info

Sewadaars are unrgently needed for nishan sewa/road block enforcement.

Please ring Bhai Ajit Singh 07976 590 074 or Bhai Major Singh 07905 577 372 for further info)