I Got This Email From Alimohmdkhalsa

lovekhalistan

This is the exact copy paste from my email address. Please read this email with love and reply him with good comments.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AliMohmdkhalsa

Satsriakal!

Wahe Guru ji!

First of all I never meant to mock or insult the sikhs or sikh religion or sikh gurus or any gursikhs at all. I cannot do that.

I read and saw some propaganda on the site about the whole khalistan thing and got the impression that this is wrong due to aggressive tone.

I've listened to some of Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala's speeches and he also professed for equality for all. I appreciate that. This has changed my opinion.

As far as the Sikh martyrs are concerned, then I have all my respects for them. This whole video thing came out as a confusion.

I have also been receiving horrible threats from many khalistanis who seems only have anger in their hearts. Many have sent the most choicest abuses too including yourself. This is very sad. As I understand they are also confused over my profile. But again, the only purpose was to point that aggression is not a good thing and after all we can live in peace and harmony. Though the Sikh Gurus stood up against injustice, in its essence, they promoted love, harmony, peace and brotherhood. And I fully support that. Anyways, I have long removed the videos that could seem offensive to you or anyone.

And I would again like to APOLOGIZE for it. I had NO intention to offend any Sikh brothers. Really. You must believe this and I'm taking this friendly and respectful step towards you. And I would appreciate the same from you. I'm not going to upload any more of any videos that any Sikhs khalistani or not would find offensive.

And I will remove the picture on my profile too. But I'm not able to remove the very name. I may just as well delete the whole account. But before that I need to see a good word from you. I need to know that my Sikh brothers don't harbor hatred or anger, but feel the same mindset that we feel when we visit the darbar sahib ji. Please accept my respects and good wishes. I wish the best for you and for India. I'm sorry if you and any other of my sikh brothers were offended. I never intend to do that. I respect Sikhs and all Sikh Guru Maharaj ji. The videos were a result of a confusion from a propaganda on the site.

I want harmony, brotherhood and peace for Hindus and Sikhs. Let's promote peace and goodwill instead. I apologize again for any offenses. Thanks. Please spit your anger and shake hands. Rab rakha sabda. He is watching us all. And we are all his children. Wahe Guru ji da khalsa wahe Guru ji di fateh!

Best regards."

actions always speak louder than words ,hence just focus on your future actions that

they show that you now the wiser after any mistakes made . that is what earns you true forgiveness from those whose sensitivities you may have hurt ,whilst destroying your own soul .

sikhs are beautiful people who care for the less privileged ,love to share ,protect the meek and stand up for truth . we are forgiving people who dont bear hatred ,animosity and revenge in our hearts towards those who show their remorse for their actions .

bhai jarnail singh bindrawale was one such outstanding sikh who in all humbleness and strength fought for freedom and truth and was matyred defending that . i am glad you have realised that after listening to his speeches .

we sikhs accept with open arms those who truly and sincerely love us .

actions always speak louder than words ,hence just focus on your future actions that

they show that you now the wiser after any mistakes made . that is what earns you true forgiveness from those whose sensitivities you may have hurt ,whilst destroying your own soul .

sikhs are beautiful people who care for the less privileged ,love to share ,protect the meek and stand up for truth . we are forgiving people who dont bear hatred ,animosity and revenge in our hearts towards those who show their remorse for their actions .

bhai jarnail singh bindrawale was one such outstanding sikh who in all humbleness and strength fought for freedom and truth and was matyred defending that . i am glad you have realised that after listening to his speeches .

we sikhs accept with open arms those who truly and sincerely love us .

Please forward all these messages to http://www.youtube.com/user/AliMohmdkhalsa