"""realty Of Where We Stand About Khalistan"""

Sukhdev89

:pray: Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh :pray:

found this on Youtube.....

please watch the whole thing...... it begains with Sant Ranjit Singh and Then there are parts of Sant Jarnail Singh JI...

my brothers and sisters, youth, and everybody else.... please watch this.. u don't have to agree with it.. but please watch the whole thing... :pray: :pray: :pray: .. pleaseeeeee :pray: :pray: :pray:

so true, but either way all sikhs have the right for self determination, look at the corruption and the way islamics r and the things going on in their contries but atleast they still got their freedom we aint got that within hindu rule. khalistan zindabad.

so true, but either way all sikhs have the right for self determination, look at the corruption and the way islamics r and the things going on in their contries but atleast they still got their freedom we aint got that within hindu rule. khalistan zindabad.

very true veer ji.. if we talk about corruption.. tell me which country on this plant is corruption free.... it exists in every country, state, village, in every house....

my dad tells me that b/c of maya everything runs around... vaheguru put maya on this earth because to keep everybody bz... and ony karmawale get out of maya and do smran and vaheguru jaap...

everything on this world have two sides... good and bad... and the good side is noticed because it its bad side....

like for example rich exist b/c of poor... if there is no one poor, then rich will have no respect...

and this relates to everthing on this earth... countries, religions, people, like there are fake sants and then there are true sants.. and everything on this earth