Help !

AvnitK

is anybody here good at photoshop I need some help making a label for my dads small business thing

called Khalsa Fauj Unlimited

weve been working on this project for the past 2 years but we never had our own label made can anybody help with the label??...

I need it by ths thursday plz help!

deadline is near!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

is anybody here good at photoshop I need some help making a label for my dads small business thing

called Khalsa Fauj Unlimited

weve been working on this project for the past 2 years but we never had our own label made can anybody help with the label??...

I need it by ths thursday plz help!

deadline is near!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Hi

Can you be more specific in regards to your requirements? I understand that you need the name, but anything else? colours? size? etc :)

Wjkk Wjkf ji

Singhson: thats beautiful!! :) ^^

phen ji, If you want to create a logo, you can have better results if you get someone with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. Photoshop jpgs etc are not vector images and will distort on resizing, you should get a logo made in vector format, which will not distort on resizing/enlarging etc. Just a tip!

fateh ji!

oh veerji its beautiful

thank u so much It looks beautiful

btw I might use it for my photoshop profect in school because or teacher told us to do like a cd cover and stuff so for the company label I might use this for it ill post it up for u guys to see

thank u alot veerji