Nang Niddar Grovelling Apology

Bir_Ras

Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru.

Looks like someone got carried away and didn't think his bakwaas was gonna catch up with him. Paramjit shame on you, you little lamb. Your mum should have substituted that wooden spoon for a hockey stick when you were a kid. Waho Waho Guru Maharaj for the truth always prevails. I remember one time this clown was handing round a photocopy of an official document from buddah dall "Alleging" he was their UK head. Ooh nang jee, wheres your Farla

Ps. I cant wait to see all the ling vidyah monkeys beat their chests at this one. Let operation defrag begin xxxx

Pps. All my love to my old pals Dancing warrior and Gurbar Akaal. I really mean it guys, I love you, please this is the perfect opportunity to break all ties and sort your lives out.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic