Creating A Sikhi Based Multimedia Website

Artmental

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ke Fateh

Please help with the creation of a new sikhi website which will just give info about local events and allow people to listen to the audio from the local events.

As there are so many multimedia websites out there, I was hoping that I could see a basic template/coding which we could build on, therefore saving us time.

Any help would be appreciated

Vaheguru

Please help with the creation of a new sikhi website which will just give info about local events and allow people to listen to the audio from the local events.

As there are so many multimedia websites out there, I was hoping that I could see a basic template/coding which we could build on, therefore saving us time.

Vaheguru

If you want to keep things easy, try something like Joomla. It's an opensource (free) "Content management system". Its pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, and there are a lot of plugins/extensions that you can use (free and paid) to add additional functionality.

There are extensions that allow you to add videos and pictures etc. really simply to a page, without tons of coding to go along with it.

Many hosting services offer Joomla (or other similar software) that can be installed through the hosting control panel.

www.joomla.org

SatSri Akal

I am charan a Website designer just let me know that details will make the web template for you

we all want to serve the Community

Thanks

Vaheguru

• 2 weeks later...