Getting Back Into Sikhi

Surinderjit

Hey all,

I need to know what to do int erms of Sikhi.. just as a refresher. I do not have any of the 5 Kakkars, except patka.

I get up at 3/4am and have ishnaan (bath) and then i change into clean clothes. Then after making sures eveyrhting straight, i put on a patka, and thne go wash my hands, mouth and feet again... and then i sit on my bed, facing where my head lays at night. I have a rumaklla on my gutka sahib, and i do not touch my face or feet while recitin gurbani. I do not hold the gutka by itself but use the rumalla.

Also, i use a rudrakasha seed mala, as i cant find my sarbloh mala...

Is there anythign else i should be doing?

I'm not a strict vegitarian yet either, but im trying to take it slow, so to speak...

thank you.

I'm thinking if i can keep good rehat for 6 months i will finally wear a kara.. after that, there is no turning back. That is why i do not have any kakkars besides patka months ago, and that is why i am hesitant now.

wjkk, wjkf

pm me ur address surinderjit, i'll ship u a kanga, some brand new kachera's (never been used before) and a karra. o, and btw, ur patka would not be a kakkar, but wats under ur patka is deff. a kakkar, ur kesh!!!!!! so let those hairs grow singho!

and wat u could do to get things going again is do atleast 5 jap ji sahib de paath everyday + ur normal nitnem. gurbani gives u the power for everything. its wat makes this world go around.

do u have an ipod? u could put nitnem on that and listen to it while u follow along with ur pothi....

pm ur address surinderjit, i'll ship u a kanga, some brand new kachera's (never been used before) and a karra. o, and btw, ur patka would not be a kakkar, but wats under ur patka is deff. a kakkar, ur kesh!!!!!! so let those hairs grow singho!

and wat u could do to get things going again is do atleast 5 jap ji sahib de paath everyday + ur normal nitnem. gurbani gives u the power for everything. its wat makes this world go around.

do u have an ipod? u could put nitnem on that and listen to it while u follow along with ur pothi....

ah thanks ji :D i do have MP3 of bani on here from a giani ji...

thanks bhai :D

I'll send u a PM