Benti

Oh waheguru how can I praise you

if one forgets you, you bring him back one way or the other.

Either he is a kid or an old senior. What can we say its your touch.

Anything we do is written by you before we were born. You know what were gonna do before we do it yet you try to stop us from doing it.

You give us little signals to stop when we do something bad but WE!.. WE!!!! we of all people are the ones who are fulfilled with so much filth!! That we do not pay attention!! We do not listen to anything!!

WE just keep going on with what we do!! That is the reason why we suffer...THAT IS WHY WE SUFFER!!! Because we do not listen.... We do not know that we will have to suffer the consequences and that will just ruin us.

The consequences which are so painful...SO PAINFUL!!... that we cannot bear them. Oh waheguru what can you do for those individuals??...you tried your best saving them but they kept going on with this big pile of sins. Its not your fault that they suffer.

But Oh when they realize it....WHEN THEY! realize it oh how they cry..OH! waheguru what have I done!..Ive done great sins!.

Oh sache pita waheguru how they cry! thats how u bring them back to thier senses.

Which is how you brought me...

a sinner all her life who now wants to learn but yet afraid because she is still full of Ahankar about what will people say.

But deep inside she knows she will reach that goal. That goal of her dreams of becoming a pure gursikh without the 5 vices and all those other horrible things that are there...

Only having your love and accepting your hukam.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• 2 weeks later...