Hmmm

caveman

did someone say doughnuts? mmmmmmmmmm........anyone tasted the krispy kreme belgian chocolate doughnut..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................sorry, i digress.

seriously, caveman, friends will always rip you off. man if i had a penny for every time i've been screwed over by my 'friends' i'd have about 27p by now roughly..............

dont let it eat you up. either get revenge if thats what you like or forget it and concentrate on something more important like your studies or improving the skills that you use to help others. in my experience the best revenge is being more successful than those who screwed you over, and watching them come back for forgiveness. and then telling them to get lost. the ball is in your court...........

HSD!!!!!! i love you lol, i sooo wish the certain someone reads ''watching them come back for forgiveness. and then telling them to get lost. the ball is in your court...........'' exactly what is happening right now!

and i just came back from macdonlds the bloody cheap buggers put loads of ice, i just took the ice out and they filled it with fanta just half way! rest ice NICE VERY NICE

revenge

revenge shall happen in the righteous way