Funeral Held Today Of Fake Guru

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sssshhhhhhhhhh! dont mention muskets, or the fundamentalists might trade in any decent firearms they have for a matchlock! also i dont like russian equipment. the ak is only good on single fire (unless your in a room and want to 'spray and pray' your way out of there).

seriously though, i understand where you're coming from, but i'm not trying to raise a 'khalistani people's army' over there, just giving them advice on what firearms they can get hold off to protect themselves. having said that the terrain of the punjab is good for snipers, GPMGs and main battle vehicles. if you did want a khalistani army, they would have to be kitted out with the latest gear. but the problem is that its hard to get decent weapons in punjab, or to even build them. and the more people try to protect themselves, the more likely the GOH will send in heavier army units, which will escalate the weapons build up. but they will always win as they have western companies and govt offering the latest tech and special forces training just to get access 3rd world resources. if someone could figure out a way of solving these problems then we could finally get somewhere.

Maybe we could offer the western arms traders truck loads of vegetables and grain for their equipment?? lol

it'll be a tough decision for them, but i think they'll go with all the stuff hindustan has. add to that the fact that no one knows what kind of international perspective or allegiances a sikh state will have, where as hindustan manages to keep most of the major players sweet at the moment.