From Mianmir Website That Went Offline Last Yr, Sikh History In Mianmir's Accordance

Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji And Sikh Guru Sahibaan

gurus.jpg

Baba-Budda-ji-sitting-on-a-.jpg This was the era when Sahib Sri Guru Raam Daas Ji was been seated on the Guru throne. His personal residence was at "Choona Mandi" the interior Lahore, even though he has migrated to "Goondwaal Sahib" in Amritsar. Throughout his life, Guru Ji used to congress three days at his Lahore residence; where literal and linguistic personnel, from all walks of life, religions and ethics, were used to participate in various thematic dialogues. Mian Mir also played role in these congressions. Here, meeting with other spiritualist and clerics also organized. Guru Ji sent his Son Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj to Lahore for some reason. He also took part in conventions. These conventions and congregations set root cause for the ever sturdy acquaintance of Hazrat Mian Mir and Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj, which spanned over their lives. Often, Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji used to inhabit at Mian Mir's residence.

guru_arjan.jpgHazrat Mian Mir had intimate rapport with Guru Family. The friendship with Guru Family was benevolence based, well-built, and discrimination free. Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji adored substantially to Mian Mir Sahib. Although extravagant constructions readily existed by then, but none of them was ranked nucleus.

For the purpose to form a hub Sahib Sri Guru Ram Daas Ji Maharaj choose Amritsar the center of Punjab and purchased ample of land to build a town named Raam Daas Pur. He built numerous civic centers in his surveillance. Right in the center of the town projected and announced to construct magnificent place of worship. Proposed to name this place of worship "Hari Mandar" and started building its surrounding structures. Yet working was on with the celestial pool as political situations worsened. Emperor Jalal Ud Din, Akbar, efforts of religious pell-mell abolished the project. Guru-Hargobind-ji-gives.jpg In this era, emperor was endeavoring to craft a new religion "Deen e Elahi", to eradicate fundamental differences and religious identification. An intellect evil minded courtier Abul Fazal was not merely the architect of this religion but also was the disseminator and supervisor for its implementation. He also advised Akbar to issue an ordinance to ban constructing mosques, Mandars, etc instead started sketching Akbar Khanas (worship places in Deen e Elahi), and Langar Khanas. For this reason as one entered the court, Akbar ordered to touch ground with forehead in adoration in front of him. Muslim mystics and Muslim & Hindu Military chiefs dissented this new born, and the implementation seem hard to be projected that Jahangir betrayal destroyed his entire venture.

garjan6.jpgHazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji was the Closest friend of great Sahib Sri Guru Ramdas Ji Maharaj and Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj, and Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj, also was "Mystic" of Her holiness Mata Kola Sahib Ji.

Sai Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji was meant a lot and highly regarded by Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj, because when Guru Ji decided to build Sri Harmander Sahib,

The honor was rewarded to his holiness Sai Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji to lay down the foundation stone of Sri Harmander Sahib.

Akbar-partaking-food-in.jpgBy the time the foundation stone was being laid down a great event had come about. The mason slightly misplaced the stone that Sai Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji positioned earlier. His holiness Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj rushed to the mason and said loudly, "why did you do that. Now, Harmander Sahib will remain quaking ever after on its bases."

The history tells us from Ahmed Shah Abdali up till 1984, the sayings of Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj have proven truly. Guru Ji's anticipation of the pleasure on the occasion can be judged well with the fact that he presented his inherited and sacred "SIMARNA Sahib" to Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji.

Afterwards while addressing to the "SANGAT" Guru Ji emphasized every one to offer "NAZRANA" to Sai Ji. Her Holiness Mata Ganga Ji was also among audience on the occasion. She presented her extremely valuable "MALA Sahib" to Sai Ji. Baba Buddha Ji presented his "Sacred KHOONDA" in this proceeding. Other noble Singh and Singhnian also gave "NAZRANA" to Sai Ji whatever they were capable of.

BabaB3.jpg By the time, when Chief Minister of Punjab Dewan Chandoo detained Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Lal Haveli, one day he called on all his cabinet and bureaucracy, and invited numerous people to observe an event in order to intimidate them from a terrifying happening. People sighted him and all proceeding with curiousness to affirm what is set to be occurred. Chandoo asked his corps to set fire, place hot plate onto it and bring forward the criminal. When plate turned hot reddish they brought Guru Ji ahead. He ordered them to mount him up on the hot plate and assault his head with extremely warm sand.

By that time Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji was seated in his Sangat a person hurried in and reported the entire scenario covering the atrocious behavior being conducted in the lawn of Lal Haveli. Sai Ji did not miss a second and rushed on to the Lal Haveli with entire Sangat.

g5.jpg Directly after he arrived, Sai Ji sternly asked Chandoo for all the proceeding and said "O! Dreadful Chandoo, I would never forfeit you for all this. Remember my words your descendants would never last in upcoming times.

Then he focused towards Guru Ji and said "O my friend! I cannot see you in this condition, signify me and I will crush Lahore and Delhi.

Chandoo misplaced Guru Ji from that place very next day he announced the death of great Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj, with a fake story that last night Guru Ji called on guards that I am feeling anxiety so I want to take bath. They took him over to the shore of river Ravi, later on Guru Ji dipped into the water and never arose again. When Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji heard that story, became out raged and extremely shocked. Replied shouting, "no! I can't believe it, because barely two individuals in Hindustan can spend night long time in one breath, me and Arjan" The one who loses his breath can only sink. Factually, dreadful Chandoo had killed him and hidden the corpse to cover the assassination".

Baba-Buddha_jpg_jpg.jpg Further more, Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj became sixth Guru after taking over the Guru order and same day he visited Sai Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji at Lahore because he knew that Sai Ji's relationship with the Guru family are highly significant.

When Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj arrived to meet Sai Ji, he was sitting in his Sangat. Sai Ji marched forward to welcome Guru Ji. Guru Ji intended to descend down from the horse but Sai Ji stopped him to do so. Guru Ji surprised. Sai Ji extended forward his hands to descend Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj this way he imparted the lesson to the world that "only a true saint can perfectly honor the other saint." Guru Ji stayed three nights at Sai Ji's residence.

After few days, Sai Ji arrived Delhi on Jahangir's invitation. He sat down on the lawn of Lal Qilaa, asked servants to inform Jahangir that Mian Mir Sahib Ji came from Lahore and looking forward for the emperor in the lawn. When the emperor came to know ran out without shoes and stood toll in salutation in front of Sai Ji. Mian Mir Sahib Ji firmly asked that why would have the assassination of Guru Arjan Dev occurred in your regime. Jahangir affirmed his stance that he had never been indulged in the decision making process, had no knowledge whatsoever and sworn to insure complete justice in the prosecution. Mian Mir Sahib Ji Sahib informed Jahangir with comprehensive reality. After hearing the strong arguments from Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji Jahangir sentenced death penalty to Chandoo.

Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji asked Jahangir "hand terrible Chandoo! over to me, I want descendants of Guru Ji to cease him on there own disposal". Jahangir drafted imperial ordinance accordingly.

Baba-Budda-ji-An.jpg Under this ordinance Sikhs held Chandoo nosily and stretched him throughout the city with the rope in his neck, this way Chandoo reached to his doom. The ways Chandoo was used to pass with subdued pride, riding on the elephants, killed with ample of harassment and humiliation, his corpse offered to dogs into pieces and to take complete avenge.

Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji like Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji also felt affectionate to Sai Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji and used to meet up frequently.

Once when Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj was imprisoned (about 2 months 10 days) at Qilaa E Gawaliyar, the jailor was an atrocious person. He tried to offer Guru Ji a poisonous meal, every time Guru Ji refused to consume pre-assessing with supernatural powers. There was a "Bawli" (a small well) where Guru Ji was used to go over, to drink water and back to his jail cell to make regular meditation practice to remain in touch with almighty "AKAAL PORKH" (((as all Satgur Padshah and Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji as well, were supposed mandatory to practice meditation))). Human body has its own liabilities and requirements, for instance, food is the significant factor to sustain life and survive but Guru Ji had fasted for nearly 2 months and 10 days and became tremendously weak and sick.

When Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji got to know Guru Ji's intricacies at Qilaa E Gawaliyar, he arrived at to Qilaa in order to set him free. After taking him along, galloped ahead to Lahore at his residence, where Guru Ji stayed 22 days long. Both saints spent a night at "Amritsar", where Sikh Sangat has established a huge ceremony to celebrate the delight of liberation. The entire city was glowing with the light works.

Qazi Hashim khan (justice) was one of the disciples and neighbor of Sai Ji had a young daughter "KOLA". She already had been assigned voluntarily to prepare meal for Sai Ji and appointed especially to serve Guru Ji at the residence of Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji. Sai Ji had chosen her specifically to look after Guru Ji as well. She served Guru Ji for 22 days and nights. Ultimately Guru Ji left Lahore, by that time she was not on the spot. As she knew he departed, screamed and unconsciously fallen down.

Sai Ji was reported in a Sangat, immediately he came back home, brought her consciousness back and in a spur of the moment understood that she had been profoundly fallen in love with Guru Sahib Ji. The condition lasted 2-3 days. Every time she called Guru Ji and went unconscious. Sai Ji asked his followers to take her to Guru Ji along with a letter from Sai Ji.

Sai Ji's followers carried her in a "PALKI" to Guru Ji Sahib and when Guru Ji was in "KIRATPUR Sahib". He asked them for what they are here. They presented the letter to Guru Ji. While reading he smiled a bit, galloped to the "PALKI", and addressed: "BIBI what can I do for you". She replied boldly: "I seek a son from you". Guru Ji bowed down, touched her knees and said: "I am your SON you are my MATA Ji" can you discover another one like me".

Few days latter, she told Guru Ji I have some ornaments that I intend to present you in order to spend for a good cause. Guru Ji build a "SROBER" named "COLSER Sahib" utilizing her ornaments. Guru Ji gave her "VACHAN" who ever would have to Ashnaan "Harmander Sahib" must make "Ashnaan" at "COLSER" priorly otherwise Ashnaan would remain incomplete.

Sacred items

Makhdom Syed Chan Pir Qadri Gillani the Nineteenth custodian and Gaddi Nasheen of Sai Mian Mir Sahib Ji Lahore inherited following sacred elements from forefathers, bestowed by greatest Muslim and Sikh saints, which are often exhibited in "Sangataan" at Pakistan and abroad on special invitations.

• Personal (Hand Written) Diary:
    A complete Autobiography of Sai Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji and Description of contemporary Circumstances

• Personal (Hand Written) Diary:
    Personal Diary of Khawaja Abu Saeed Fateh Ullah Masoom Al-Gillani Al-Qadri (Chalip and Deputy of Sai Ji). A brief manuscripture of contemporary History and Autobiography

• SIMARNA Sahib:
    A Gift From a great Guru Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj to an intimate friend Sai Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib Ji

• MALA Sahib:
    Sahib Srimati Mata Sahib Ganga Ji

• PREM SAGAR:
    Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj

• Waddi Sri Sahib and Chhoti Sri Sahib:
    of Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj

• KHONDA:
    carefully preserved Khonda Of Baba Buddha Sahib Ji

• Crockery:
    Used by Sahib Sri Guru Ramdas Ji Maharaj, Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj and Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Maharaj at Sai Ji's residence.

• Crockery used by Mata Sahib Kola Ji in preparing food for Guru Sahib.

• MANJA Sahib:
    Manja Sahib on which Sahib Sri Guru Ramdas Ji Maharaj, Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj and Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaj slept.

http://web.archive.org/web/20071218113704/...h+Guru+Sahibaan