Youtube Videos

kam1825

Now i know not many sikhsangat users are interested in katha videos unless they are about 1984 or about sikh sects who orthodox sikhs oppose however i do wish to share a range of different katha vichar videos which people may not have access to. Here are some from today;

Katha by Sant Mahadev Singh Ji Bandala Walae

Part 01

Part 02

Right now some Katha from some female Sadhu's

Swami Preetam Hari

Part 01

Part 02

Part 03

Part 04

Swami Satpreet Hari

Part 01

Part 02

I will continue to update this thread as often as i can

Enjoy

No sorry i can find a place for them so am putting things onto you tube. I dont think Gurmatveechar will allow these vids on their website and most others want you to mess about making the videos smaller or converting them which i do not have time to do. For this reason i think you tube will be the place for them.

More to come though

Right here is a treat, a small discourse by Sri Maan Mahant Gyandev Singh Ji who are the head of the Nirmal Panchaitee Akhara. THis video is in two parts. Sri Mahant start their katha with the same mangalecharan, which i have not been able to find in the granths yet. it is in sanskrit about sri guru nanak dev ji. If anyone knows where it is from can you please let me know.

Part 01

Part 02

Enjoy