Whoi Tied Their Dastaar Too Tight Today:(

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

happen to me when the first time i tie my dastaar...i was 16 i gess...when to pick up my mother from bus station..(first time she gona see me in dastaar also)....half way in the bus...dastaar was so tight that i nearly vomit in the public bus...then ijust take out my ears...press the front part...n i was ok..but dastaar was not nice..that mom ask me...what style is that...lol...

oh man I hate when that happens.

The main reason this happens for me is when I don't tie my keski properly, b/c if the laars of your keski kinda overlap and form a small ridge on your keski, like if you run your hand over your keski and there's bump where laars or some fabric scrunch up and form a bump, then when you tie your dastaar over it, it will push that bump into your head.

The only way to really fix it is to make sure you tie a really good keski. and if it still hurts, all you can really do is hold your dastaar with two hands on both temples, push, and then move your eyebrows up and down, that releives tension.

Or just attck your dastaar with a vaaj (salayee) all day :)