Joomla Website Converter

Davinder151

cool, but how do you install joomla! please help! i need it 4 a sikhi website.

Put the [downloaded AND unzipped] folder on the ftp server. Does this sound any bells?

Hello,

Im a proggramer/I.T/Server Manager... and i get allot of emails from people if i can code/create there template into a joomla template.

I am going to create/code a webpage to joomla template script which would be avalibale online

What do you think?

Sounds great :)

Do you have any experience in managing an apache server on linux? I am trying to get mono asp.net installed on sikhsangat.com server but might need help.

Just might be useful: http://www.ivankristianto.com/2009/07/howto-run-asp-net-on-linux-with-apache-web-server-mono-mod_mono/

whats a ftp server? how do i download etc.

Hmm.. to start with..

1) On what system are you trying to install Joomla?

2) An ftp server lets you talk with a server in file modus rather than http. You can easly transfer files with it.

3) If you have hosting on the internet and you have paid for it, it is most likely you got an account for the ftp access. Free websites dont let you install scripts via ftp, you have to make choices through websites. ( you wont be able to manually install joomla that way .. )

IHTH=I hope that helps :lol:

Hello,

Im a proggramer/I.T/Server Manager... and i get allot of emails from people if i can code/create there template into a joomla template.

I am going to create/code a webpage to joomla template script which would be avalibale online

What do you think?

I don't understand what exactly you will be converting into a joomla template? Existing HTML? Existing PSD? The possibilites are endless.

Do you have any experience in managing an apache server on linux? I am trying to get mono asp.net installed on sikhsangat.com server but might need help.

Installing mono is not very difficult depending on your environement and needs. Shoot me a pm or contact me any other way if you need help.