Barcelona

Guest traveller

Guest traveller

fateh y'all me and a group of 4 other friends are going barcelona from the uk in september.. we need help looking for apartments any ideas? prefrably one which will allow all five of us to have our own room, our budget is £500 roughly ... also does anyone know the adress for a gurdwara sahib in barca?

thanks y'all

fateh y'all me and a group of 4 other friends are going barcelona from the uk in september.. we need help looking for apartments any ideas? prefrably one which will allow all five of us to have our own room, our budget is £500 roughly ... also does anyone know the adress for a gurdwara sahib in barca?

thanks y'all

yooo i wanna go to spain too any details on how much the tickets are????

Depends what your plans are....this would decide where best to stay.

the weather's not going to be extremely hot that time of year so i doubt that you'd like to be near

find an apartment near Les Rambla....the main road in Barcelona. many things are walking distance from here...shops, eating, architecture.

if you want somewhere more quieter then an area called Diagonal Mar or olympic village: nice area, some restaurants and supermarket to do your shopping. there's a metro station near which is useful but it's in a quieter area. you will have to take metro everywhere.

if you're vegetarian....be prepared to eat lots of chips, veggie paella and salad and i would advise to learn the spanish for "vegetarian" "no egg" "no fish"

Guest traveller

we booked our tickets it cost us £95 each including taxes ... our apartment is on La Ramblas yeh i was warned about the veggie thing but i think most of our meals were gona make ourselves..