Diamonds Vs Rocks.

Guest Stranger

Guest Stranger

WaheGuruuJeeKaKhalsaa WaheGuruuJeeKeeFateh

Where are the Jewels of the Mind Residing? I ask Guruu Arjan for Blessings.

Diamonds vs Rocks. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

The Great Value of Diamonds compared to the value of rocks is immense. A warehouse full of Rocks is less in Value that a Fine Diamond the size of a Pebble. Rocks are Plenty, and Fine Diamonds are Rare. Why should I fill My House with Rocks, when I have been shown the Field of Diamonds.

One may Read and Read the words of the Doubtful and Collect those Rocks and fill their Mind with its Heavy Load. Or,

One with a Concentrated State of Mind may collect Diamonds from the Fields of Dasam PatShah, Bhai GurDaas Jee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee, Bhai GurDaas Singh Jee. GuruuGranth Sahib Jee you are ForEver the Eternal Guruu.

One May spend Countless Years of Eternity collecting Rocks with BackBreaking labor, filling Hectares upon Hectares of Lands with These Rocks, yet the Value of these Rocks won’t Equal the Value of the Finest Diamond the Size of Your Body.

Go Directly to the Fields of the These Diamonds. Small Efforts of Mining the Diamond Fields of Dasam PatShah Baanee, Bhai GurDaas Jee Banee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee Baanee, Bhai GurDaas Singh Jee Baanee will bring Greater Riches that All The Rocks of the World and Realms. Become a Trader of Diamonds and Jewels. Dasam PatShah Baanee, Bhai GurDaas Jee Baanee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee Baanee, Bhai GurDaas Singh Jee Baanee are the Fields of Priceless Precious Jewels.

GuruuGranth Sahib Jee is the Master of All Jewels. The Manufacturer of All. The Diamond Fields of Dasam PatShah, Bhai GurDaas Jee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee, Bhai GurDaas Singh Jee will make one more Worthy and Virtuous in Sitting in The Lap of the Creator Himself; GuruuGranth Sahib Jee.

We may carry the Rocks on our shoulders of countless message boards and their opinions. We may carry the Rocks on our Shoulders of countless Scholarly Works and Debates. We may carry the Rocks on our Shoulders of countless Opinions and Falsehoods. We may carry the Rocks on our Shoulders of countless ‘other faith’ attacks on Our Guruu. We may carry the burden of the Rocks of the entire World on our Shoulders, or We may find refuge in the Mountains of Diamonds in the Heavenly Realms of Dasam PatShah, Bhai GurDaas Jee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee, Bhai GurDaas Singh Jee. The Owners of Priceless Jewels are known as Wealthy. The farmers of the Diamond Fields of Dasam PatShah, Bhai GurDaas Jee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee, Bhai GurDaas Singh Jee will Possess the Diamonds against which even a small Diamond from the Guruus’ House is Worth More than the Rocks of the Entire World.

Oh Great House of Guruu Nanak! Your Diamonds Cut Through the most hardened false stones like a Hot Knife through Butter!

You have Been Given the Location of These Diamonds by the Grace of the Guruu. Now Remove the Burden of Rocks from your Shoulders and Trade in Heavenly Jewels.

GuruuGranth Sahib Jee. You are The Greatest Jewel of All! You are the Creator YourSelf. Blessed are Your Panj Pyreh who in Your Hazooree Join the Fortunate with You. Make me a Trader of Your Priceless Jewels.

Your Rabab, Sarandaa, Saranghi, Taus, DilRubaa, Pakhawaj, Joree, Nagaara beat in these Fields of Jewels. Your Warriors Train in These Fields. Your Saints Sit in Deep Contemplation in These Fields. Your Field is Filled with Priceless Jewels. Make me a Trader of Such Diamonds. Let me Build my Home made of your Diamonds within the Compound of Your Jewel Fields.

Spending One Minute within Your Jewel Fields is More Precious and Valuable that Spending a Lifetime in the company of rocks. Fortunate are the Traders of Such Jewels Indeed. Many Saintly Warriors have Received Riches from Your Fields. Your Jewel Filled Fields are OverFlowing and Forever Brimful. I Want To Be a Permanent Resident of Your Fields where it Rains Ambrosia and ThunderStorms Eternal Truth. I Want To Trade in Your Jewels.

The New Generation RehitVaan AmritDhaaree NishKhaam GurSikhs will be Permanent Residents of Your Jewel Filled Fields.

Yours Truly,

Temporary Resident of Planet Earth.

WaheGuruuJeeKaKhalsaa WaheGuruuJeeKeeFateh

Other Opinionates

1. The New DharamSaalaas/GuruDwaaras. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

2. Adoption. A Khalsaa Principle.

3. The Importance of Hierarchy. And the New Generation.

4. Cyber Sangat. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

5. The Duty of a Keertanee

6. Veechar Screens Everyday.

7. Inspirational Baanee of GurSikhs from the Time of Guruu Nanak to Guruu Gobind

Singh Jee.

8. The 3 Man Group. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

9. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PatheticIam

I just want to say that the fact that no one has commented on this amazing piece of writing is utterly bewildering. I like this bit the best, It's how I feel when I come on here

We may carry the Rocks on our shoulders of countless message boards and their opinions. We may carry the Rocks on our Shoulders of countless Scholarly Works and Debates. We may carry the Rocks on our Shoulders of countless Opinions and Falsehoods. We may carry the Rocks on our Shoulders of countless ‘other faith’ attacks on Our Guruu. We may carry the burden of the Rocks of the entire World on our Shoulders, or We may find refuge in the Mountains of Diamonds in the Heavenly Realms of Dasam PatShah,

It's crazy that the ways to connect with Sachkandh- ie Naam Jap and meditation, and heavenly shabad kirtan are so simple but we choose rocks instead of these priceless jewels. We choose Kaaljug over love and peace and the truth.

I feel like I am slowly self destructing by choice instead of choosing eternal life, well being and happiness- like I am bearing heavy rocks on my head and shoulders instead of feeling as light and carefree and happy as a feather. I'm pathetic.