Marriage... And What Follows

Guest Gupt singh

not everyones an "eager beaver" when it comes to this act..idk his reasons but thats a fact
Now the question is how do you know this? :p

OP: What do you think should be done?

PS I would give my personal opinion, but a certain someone will get mad at me for doing so. So this time I will keep it to myself...

well me put it this way

if u dont get a kid within the first few years of your marriage - people will say your impotent !!!!!

just a thought

So what if people think that? What narks me off is when couples decide they're not going to have kids for x amount of years because they want to be in a better position financially for the child's benefit or whatever, yet it doesn't stop busy bodies talking absolute twaddle.

That aside, the purpose of marriage is procreation, so surely consummation of the marriage is a bit of a no brainer, unless you'd much prefer using a turkey baster, no??

Guest _?----?_

well me put it this way

if u dont get a kid within the first few years of your marriage - people will say your impotent !!!!!

just a thought

So what if people think that? What narks me off is when couples decide they're not going to have kids for x amount of years because they want to be in a better position financially for the child's benefit or whatever, yet it doesn't stop busy bodies talking absolute twaddle.

That aside, the purpose of marriage is procreation, so surely consummation of the marriage is a bit of a no brainer, unless you'd much prefer using a turkey baster, no??

IT WAZ MENT AZ A JOKE !!!!!!

I THINK PPL ON THIS SITE HAV NO SENCE OF HUMOUR ?