Marriage Dating Issue Associated With Gurusahib

Guest Kaur in need

whatever you do, do not break up with him! Once you've got a guy that you actually want to marry, don't let him go- some people go a lifetime without someone they love or want to share their lives with. I know 30 year olds who are desperate to find someone and have tries all sorts including speed dating.

And as for being to young to marry, you're definitely not and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. You can both experience more of life once you're married, all that will be different is that you'll be living together.

No matter what happens there will always be distractions, some people are dying and living in war zones and complete poverty and still manage to do paath. I would shut myself in a room, preferably at amrit vela and at dusk and get as much alone one on one god time as I can if I were you and try and to maintain this oneness as much you can during the day. Just try and stay as detached and as mediative as possible I gues.

ਕਾਗਦੁ ਲੂਣੁ ਰਹੈ ਘ੍ਰਿਤ ਸੰਗੇ ਪਾਣੀ ਕਮਲੁ ਰਹੈ ॥

कागदु लूणु रहै घ्रित संगे पाणी कमलु रहै ॥

Kāgaḏ lūṇ rahai gẖariṯ sange pāṇī kamal rahai.

Paper and salt, protected by ghee, remain untouched by water, as the lotus remains unaffected in water.

ਐਸੇ ਭਗਤ ਮਿਲਹਿ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਤਿਨ ਜਮੁ ਕਿਆ ਕਰੈ ॥੪॥੪॥

ऐसे भगत मिलहि जन नानक तिन जमु किआ करै ॥४॥४॥

Aise bẖagaṯ milėh jan Nānak ṯin jam ki▫ā karai. ||4||4||

Those who meet with such devotees, O servant Nanak - what can death do to them? ||4||4||