Nitnem Cd's

lotaya

Sadh Sangat Ji

vahegurukikhalsavahegurujukifutheh

Does anybody know of a body / Gurudwhara that has some Nitnem cd's? I am quite happy to collect / pay for any costs. Sangat at our local gurdwhara have been asking. I know when you goto some talks that they give them away for free.

vahegurukikhalsavahegurujukifutheh,

Very true, I need about 20 with the proper covers - I was hoping that some Gurdwharas / bodies may have some saves effort and time. I did have a cd which was given to me which had all the Nitnem with proper covers and casing. I got the cd from Liecester but I gave it away.

vahegurukikhalsavahegurujukifutheh,

Very true, I need about 20 with the proper covers - I was hoping that some Gurdwharas / bodies may have some saves effort and time. I did have a cd which was given to me which had all the Nitnem with proper covers and casing. I got the cd from Liecester but I gave it away.

Waheguru ji ka khals aWaheguru ji ke fatehh

I'm from Leicester paji if you would like me to make you some nitnem (44 Bania -DDT) Cds then I'd happily do that especially if you are from Lesta it would be easier for me to hand them to u rather than paji above having to post them :). But I don't know about the original covers to be honest as I would be burning them onto normal CDs.