500 Salana Paath

Guest Jas

Can some one tell me what is 500 salna paath? I had a dream few days ago where I was told by a old person had asked me to make sure I do 500 salna Paath. I am guessing he meant me to do Panj bani's paath in morning.

I have been doing jap ji sahib, anand sahib, Chaupai sahib and tre prasad saviya, all 4 bani's paath every morning and skipping JaaP sahib as its very difficult for me to pronounce all the words in jaap sahib.

I don't why I have a feeling in my heart that I will get punished someday if i am not able to do Jaap sahib correctly. Can some one guide me on this.

Baba Harnam Singh ji Rampur Khera used to skip Jaap Sahib b/c he had a difficult time understanding it. But b/c of his immense kamai he was given darshan by Guru ji. Guru ji never spoke to him, and after he vanished baba ji asked a shaheed singh why Guru ji didn't speak to him. The singh replied that it was b/c he skipped Jaap Sahib. No matter how many other banis he did, it would not make up for the fact that he had ignored the hukam to recite Jaap Sahib. baba ji then made up for all the paaths of Jaap Sahib he had missed.