Us-canada Sikhs Wants Strict Action Against Ragi Darshan Singh

Azaad

Nearly two dozen North American Sikh organizations and Gurdwaras openly called for strict action against the heretic Ragi Darshan Singh who was summoned to Sri Akal Takht Sahib for distorting and ridiculing the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

In a joint statement emailed from USA, titled "AMRIT KHATAM KAR DIO AMARITDARI AAPPE KHATAM HO JANGE” (if one eliminates Amrit then Amritidharis will vanish inevitably), twenty Sikh organizations and Gurdwaras in North America made an open appeal to the Sikh Nation to be vigilant against the anti-Panthic actions of the blasphemous Ragi and his Kala-Afghani cohorts.

The organizations requested the Sikh Panth to discipline the Ragi for condemning and rejecting the sacred Nitnem Banis, the practice of the Amrit-Sanchar, and the Sik Ardas by calling it devi worship.

Signatory organizations included: Sri Singh Sabha Malton, Sri Guru Nanak Sikh Center, Canadian Association of Sikh Students, Akhand Kirtani Jathas (Toronto and California), Kaurs United, Khalsa Alliance (USA), Baba Deep Singh Gatka Akharra, Damdami Taksal, Panthic Network, Gurdwara Sikh Sangat Brampton, Gurwara Tapoban Sahib, Sacha Sauda Parchar Society, GurSikh Temple Baba Budha Ji Hamilton, GurSikh Sangat Hamilton-Wentworth, Gurdwara Jot Parkash Sahib, Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar, Sikh Spiritual Society, Seva Charitable Missionary Society, and the Sikh Cultural Society of Metropolitan Windsor.

The Panthic organizations requested the Sikh Sangat to be present at the Ragi's summons on December 5th, en masse to ensure the Ragi is disciplined appropriately according to Panthic norms and practices.

Veerji Fine but why are you deleting the whole message. The first part I listed was Gurdwaras and Organizations that Support Prof Darshan Singh . Thats all I stated. This is being unfair so then why do you state this website Sikh Sangat.

Again I will state

Sikh Cultural Society Richmond Hill New York 118 Street

Gurdwara Baba Makhan Shah Lobana Sikh Center N.Y

Gurdwara Sant Sagar N.Y

Guru Gobind Singh Sikh Center Of Long Island

Gurdwara Mata Sahib Kaur N.Y

Singh Sabha New York

Singh Sabha Glenrock New Jersey

Gurdwara Brigewater New Jersey

Gurdwara Dashmesh Darbar New Jersey

Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar Connecticut

Guru Tegh Bahadur Foundation Of Norwalk

Sikh Assoction of Baltimore

Guru Nanak Foundation of America (MD)

Guru Gobind Singh Foundation (MD)

Sikh Foundation of Virginia

In My Opinion,

I would like to Ask You; Who has More Integrity and Jeevan; SANT SINGH MASKEEN!!!!! BABA ISHAR SINGH JI!!!! BHAI SAHIB RANDHIR SINGH JI!!!!! BABA ATTAR SINGH JI!!!!! BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRANWALE!!!!!...

OR

Mental Case Kala Afgana, Id!ot Inder Ghagga, Actor Darshan Ragi, Fool Gurcharan Jeonwala, Jarnail "Nasty" Agyani, Sick Pathetic Network, Maha Golak Chor Sarna, Atheist UnJachak, Heretic Spokesman?!?!?!?…

The Committees that support Darshan Ragi, what Jeevan and Gyan They Have Compared to GURMUKHS in the First List Above?!?!? These Committees are All Surely Maha Bemukh, Manmukh, Patit, Heretic and Maha Golak Chors!!!

You guys Think you Know better than ALL the Great Gursikhs of the Past!?!?! You guys are Challenging Khalsa Dharma!! Akal Purakh HIMSELF Will Give You Guys your Due!!!!!

You guys are NOTHING!!!

Chardi Kala!!!!!

True Khalsa Will ALWAYS Love Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Why are you comparing Dasam Granth up to Shri Guru Granth Sahib.

Guru Granth Sahib has More than One Gurus Baani

I dont object to Shri Dasam Granth Sahib

I only am saying Parkash of Shri Dasam Granth Sahib should not be done. Parkash as Shri Guru Granth Sahib should not be done for any Baani as Bhai Gurdas Ji //, Bhai Nand Lal Ghazal, Guru Dasam Patshah di Baani , None can be parkashed as Shri Guru Granth Sahib.

They can be respected in many other different ways but No Parkash.

This is according Sikh Rehat Maryada - Akal Takhat

And if you want recordings of Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji or Giani Balwant Singh Ji Nandgarh - It will be provided that No Parkash can be done according to Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Veerji Fine but why are you deleting the whole message. The first part I listed was Gurdwaras and Organizations that Support Prof Darshan Singh . Thats all I stated. This is being unfair so then why do you state this website Sikh Sangat.

Again I will state

Sikh Cultural Society Richmond Hill New York 118 Street

Gurdwara Baba Makhan Shah Lobana Sikh Center N.Y

Gurdwara Sant Sagar N.Y

Guru Gobind Singh Sikh Center Of Long Island

Gurdwara Mata Sahib Kaur N.Y

Singh Sabha New York

Singh Sabha Glenrock New Jersey

Gurdwara Brigewater New Jersey

Gurdwara Dashmesh Darbar New Jersey

Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar Connecticut

Guru Tegh Bahadur Foundation Of Norwalk

Sikh Assoction of Baltimore

Guru Nanak Foundation of America (MD)

Guru Gobind Singh Foundation (MD)

Sikh Foundation of Virginia

Except for one Gurudawara of Richmond hill , i dohbt about others. Just do not write their names.Show us statements.

For example Gurudwara sant sagar head castigated Richmond hill Gurudwara for supporting Darshan singh. Obviously that gurudwara is not with darshan singh. So your list is faulty and wrong.

You are also lying as far as GGS Fooundation of america is concerned.Rajwant used to be his supporter but not anymore.He heads that foundation.Do not lie here.

Any gurudawara that supports a tankahaiya walks out of panth.

Why are you comparing Dasam Granth up to Shri Guru Granth Sahib.

Guru Granth Sahib has More than One Gurus Baani

I dont object to Shri Dasam Granth Sahib

I only am saying Parkash of Shri Dasam Granth Sahib should not be done. Parkash as Shri Guru Granth Sahib should not be done for any Baani as Bhai Gurdas Ji //, Bhai Nand Lal Ghazal, Guru Dasam Patshah di Baani , None can be parkashed as Shri Guru Granth Sahib.

They can be respected in many other different ways but No Parkash.

This is according Sikh Rehat Maryada - Akal Takhat

And if you want recordings of Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji or Giani Balwant Singh Ji Nandgarh - It will be provided that No Parkash can be done according to Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

One thing these heretics know is parkash. Nobody talked about parkash here.

This is typical tactic of kala afghna sect of lying.

Darshan singh Ragi has been declared guilty by akal takhat on Dec 5 , 2009. So his status has changed in sikh world after that. He is not to be associated with by Sikhs.

No Gurudwara has come forward to support Ragi against Akal takhat after Dec 5. Please refrain from spreading lies here.He is a sikh no more as he is on the way out of sikh panth.

Tankha means Punishment not Excommunication.

And Yes I will provide statements from almost to every single gurdwara I stated. Yes I do have most statements ready already.

In My Opinion,

Thank You s.s., for confirming that darshan ragi, You, These 'gurdwara committees' that Support Venomous Maha Patit Heretic darshan ragi, THINK you know better than BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRANWALE!!!!! BABA ATTAR SINGH JI!!!!! BHAI SAHIB RANDHIR SINGH JI!!!!! BABA ISHAR SINGH JI!!!!! GYANI SANT SINGH MASKEEN JI!!!!! AND OTHER GREAT GURSIKH OF PAST!!!!! ON SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI!!!!!

Now At Least With your Confirmation The Whole World Can See Your Egos and Agendas, and The Kamaii of Gursikhs of The Past Can ALSO Invoke AKAL PURAKH More Intimately to DESTROY The NINDAKS!!!!!

I Will Admit Though Sahib Singh; You Have a Beautiful Name!

But...