Us-canada Sikhs Wants Strict Action Against Ragi Darshan Singh

Azaad

Tankha means Punishment not Excommunication.

And Yes I will provide statements from almost to every single gurdwara I stated. Yes I do have most statements ready already.

Tankah is first stop to being excommunicated. He is the one who has said bad words for my Guru.

He may be your darling but is our enemy.

Do not tout the rogue traitor here.

Tankha means Punishment not Excommunication.

And Yes I will provide statements from almost to every single gurdwara I stated. Yes I do have most statements ready already.

In My Opinion,

Thank You s.s., for confirming that darshan ragi, You, These 'gurdwara committees' that Support Venomous Maha Patit Heretic darshan ragi, THINK you know better than BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRANWALE!!!!! BABA ATTAR SINGH JI!!!!! BHAI SAHIB RANDHIR SINGH JI!!!!! BABA ISHAR SINGH JI!!!!! GYANI SANT SINGH MASKEEN JI!!!!! AND OTHER GREAT GURSIKH OF PAST!!!!! ON SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI!!!!!

Now At Least With your Confirmation The Whole World Can See Your Egos and Agendas, and The Kamaii of Gursikhs of The Past Can ALSO Invoke AKAL PURAKH More Intimately to DESTROY The NINDAKS!!!!!

I Will Admit Though Sahib Singh; You Have a Beautiful Name!

But...

No most of the committees do not.He has not been able to cite their letters here. It is propaganda.

By this weekend I will be putting all statements of gurughars that support Prof Darshan Singh.

you said you already had those.

read

Does it matter even if they support this traitor? He is already on the way out.

In My Opinion,

s.s., you are working for forces challenging ENTIRE Khalsa Dharma!! Including AMRIT SANCHAAR and EVERYTHING that goes with KHALSA DHARMA!!!!! Darshan Ragi is a political master who tests the waters to see what he can say at what time; but his aims are attacking ENTIRE AMRIT SANCHAAR AND KHALSA DHARMA AS WELL!!

http://www.patshahi1...10org&Itemid=73

DARSHAN RAGI has REJECTED AMRIT SANCHAAR and ENTIRE Khalsa Dharma!! He will BE DESTROYED by AKAL PURAKH!!!!! And so will ALL Those Helping His Cause!! s.s., you are a MAHA GUR-NINDAK!!!!! ALL GREAT SIKHS of Past WHO DID GREAT PARUPKAARS!!!!! ALL LOVED DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! They got GREAT SPIRIT from DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! From the SPIRIT They reached UNIMAGINABLE HEIGHTS OF GURMAT SPIRITUALITY!!!!!

Today, ALL these people ATTACKING DASAM PATSHAH BANI!! Are Atheists in Sikh Clothing!! They have NO Jeevan; and the little they try to 'show' is deviod of True Spirituality!! The Names of Gursikhs I have mentioned in my prior posts HAVE Gurmat Spirituality; Your Team is Empty!!! s.s., You are obviously working for Sarna and Congress!!

To everyone else,

Regarding Darshan Ragi being excommunicated, this is very important it is done by SARBAT KHALSA!!!!! Not by the 'jathedaars'! The Whole World Knows that the 'jathedar' of Akal Takhat is put there by Badal through corruption; and is not accpeted as the The Jathedar of Sarbat Khalsa! If the 'jathedar' of Makaar and Badal make any statements, even excommunications etc.; it will only make Sarna, Congress, and Their Heretics Stronger to take over!! The World Knows of Badals Corruption and Evil by taking over SGPC and from there appointing 'jathedars' of Takhats at his Will! Sarbat Khalsa Must get together and Excommunicate Darshan Ragi!! This is very important that SARBAT KHALSA Does it! Sarbat Khalsa Should be making announcements from EVERYWHERE including From AKAL TAKHAT that they Reject Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Gang!! This s.s. person is working for Sarna!!!

Sarna will ATTACK ENTIRE KHALSA DHARMA FROM AKAL TAKHAT!! Darshan Ragi or someone like him will be made 'jathedar'. It will be a simple shift of one evil corrupt force (Badal) to another (Sarna). All 'sikh' organizations who are are against Badals and are working with Sarna will be made a fool off in the end!! Sarna will hold ALL the power with help of Congress, and their Police, Political Power and Military!! It will be a Shift of Corrupt Badals to Corrupt Congress!!!

Sarbat Khalsa MUST appoint the Jathedaar of Akal Takhat!! ONLY THOSE THAT LOVE KHALSA DHARMA AND DASAM PATHSAH BANI ARE PART OF SARBAT KHALSA!!!!!

Darshan Ragi Must be Destroyed by SARBAT KHALSA!! Not only by 'jathedar' who was put there by Badals!! The name of Badals cannot be attached to anything; the Badal name is attached to the current 'jathedar', and therefore it is a HUGE problem!! SARBAT KHALSA MUST GET TOGETHER AND EXCOMMUNICATE DARSHAN RAGI AND HIS ENTIRE HERETIC GANG INCLUDING SARNA!!!!!

A very very very brief explanation of what I mean: http://www.sikhsanga...e-darshan-ragi/

There is a HUGE list of GREAT GURMUKHS!! WHO LOVED DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!! THEIR NAMES SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE WORLD THROUGH MEDIA!! AND THEIR LOVE OF DASAM PATSHAH BANI, AMRIT SANCHAAR AND KHALSA REHIT SHOULD BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD!!!!!

Here is a quick list of names I came by from another source: But there are MORE Gurmukhs than this as well!! The Names I mentioned in my earlier Post are just a few of GREAT GURMUKHS!! Who loved Dasam Patshah Bani!! And The GURMUKHS listed in my Earlier Posts have ENOUGH JEEVAN AND KARNI TO DESTROY THE NINDAKS OF DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!!

A Partial List I came by of Some Gurmukhs Who Love Dasam Patshah Bani! Along with a List of the Nindaks and What Happened to Them!! Along with BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRANWALE!!!!! BHAI SAHIB RANDHIR SINGH JI!!!!! GYANI SANT SINGH MASKEEN!!!!! BABA ATTAR SINGH JI!!!!! BABA ISHAR SINGH JI!!!!! DASAM PATSHAH BANI IS IN THE HEART OF ALL GUMUKHS!!!!! JUST LOOK AT THIS LIST!!!!! BABA NAND SINGH JI!!!!! SATNAAM!!!!! SATNAAM!!!! GREAT GREAT GURMUKHS!!!!!

Gursikhs :

Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar

Sant Ishar Singh Rara Sahib

Sant Jawala Singh Harkowal

Sant Sant Attar Singh Mastwana

Gurbachan Singh Bhindra

Sant Harnam Singh Rampur

Sant Ishar Singh Nanaksar

Sant Kartar Singh Bhindra

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindra

Bhagat Pooran singh

Sant Poran Singh Karichow

Sant Jeevan Singh AKJ

Baba Takhur Singh Bhindra

Sant Jabjit Singh Harkowal

Sant Sarbjot Singh Bedhi

Sant Hari singh Randhawa

Baba Labh Singh Anandghar

Baba Sewa Singh Khadoor Sahib

Baba Kashmir Singh Booriwale

Baba Shisha Singh Nanded Sahib

Baba Balwinder Singh Nanded

Sant Ranjit Singh

Scholars :

Bhai Vir Singh

Akali Kaur Singh

Prof. Teja Singh

Bhai Randhir Singh

Sardar Kapoor Singh

Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha

Bhai Santokh Singh

Sant Singh Maskeen

Giani Pinderpal Singh

Akali :

Baba Keertan Singh Tarana Dal

Baba Prem Singh Buddha Dal

Baba Nihal Singh Harian Belan Tarana Dal

Baba Makahn Singh Tarana Dal

Baba Joginder Singh Buddha Dal

Baba Daya Singh Bidhi Chand Dal

Baba Avatar Singh Bidhi Chand Dal

Kirtanis :

Bhai Avatar Singh

Bhai Balbir Singh

Bhai Jasbir Singh Khannan

Bhai Amirk Singh Zakhmi

Bhai Harjinder Singh Sirinagar

Bhai Naranjan Singh Jwadi

Bhai Nirmal singh Darbar Sahib

Sant Anoop Singh

Bhai Gurdial Singh Rehsia

Panth dhay Shaheed :

Bhai Fauja Singh

Bhai Amrik Singh

Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda

Bhai Sukhdev Singh

Bhai Avatar Singh Brahma

Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar

Bhai Gurbachan Singh Monchal

General Shubheg Singh

Bhai Kulwant Singh Nagokay

The following are the anti-Dasam Granth brigade:

Gurtej Singh , lost his voice, could not speak for nearly a year.

Harinder Mehboob contracted bone cancer.

Kala Afghna has gone mental, checked into a mental institution.

Baldev Singh died of brain tumour.

The list that s.s. puts up can join the list of the Nindaks of the anti-Dasam Granth brigade!! I Put Everything in the HANDS of AKAL PURAKH and HIS HUKAM!! TO DESTROY THE NINDAKS IN THE WAY HE FEELS BEST!!!!! MY DESIRE IS THAT THE GUR-NINDAKS GET SICK FROM WITHIN AND DIE!!!!!

*Added: sahib s., Don't Work to Support Darshan Ragi and Nindya of Dasam Patshah Bani and ATTACK Khalsa Dharama (you have seen his video of ATTACKING Amrit Sanchaar already; He is a lot dirtier than this!!!). Akal Purakh is Most Forgiving! Dont Support Darshan Ragi and Sarna.

DHAN DHAN DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!!

CHARDI KALA!!!!!