Shame

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

shame shame shame!

shame on all of us who for the past couple of days have been relentlesly swearing at and putting down the ones who are at the forefront of our kaums defense. shame on us!

imagine how mcuh paap we have brought upon our heads bashing like crazy for the past days

THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE CANT GET KHALISTAN, WE ARE SHEEP IN LIONS CLOTHING, SOMEONE THROWS DOG FOOD AT US AND WE FUN FOR IT, WE CANT HOLD OUR OWN, WE ARE LAEE LAGS, AND WE CANT STAND BY OUR OWN PARCHAARKS, SHAME ON US, HOW CAN WE EVEN SHOW OUR FACE TO THE WORLD AFTER OPENLY DOING WHAT WE DID, BASHING THOSE LIEK SANT DHADRIANWALE, MORANWALE ETC AND UPHOLDING THE NAME OF BABBU MANN, WHERE WAS HE IN THESE LUDHIANA ATTACKS?

WHAT DID IT TAKE I ASK YOU? WHAT DID IT TAKE FOR US TO SEE WHAT TRUTH REALLY IS? DID IT TAKE THE LIFE OF A SINGH, 2,3, 4 SINGHS? THE CRITICAL CONDITION OF 12 SINGHS? IS THAT WHAT IT TAKES FOR US TO REALIZE SOMETHING?

SHEEPS LIKE US CANT GET KHALISTAN, WE ARE HOUSE NEGROS, WE HAVENT LEARNED HOW TO BECOME THE FIELD NEGRO, WE HAVENT LEARN TO FREE OURSELVES FROM SLAVERY, AGAIN AND AGAIN WE GO AFTER WHAT OUR ENEMIES WANT US TO BELIEVE UNTIL WE FALL BACK WITH SLAPS TO OUR FACE

WHEN WILL WE LEARN

1000 lions led by a sheep: failure

1000 sheeps led by a lion: success

The problem is that todays Jathedars aren't Rehitvaan Gurmukhs. They themselves are engaged in all kind of vices.

We will have Khalistan, the day all SO-CALLED Sikhs become Amritdhari, Guru Ke Singh(ni)s, accept His sweet will and walk on the path. When we start waking up at Amrit Vela and Japp His Naam and Dhur Ki Bani.

We will have Khalistan the day we begin following Guru Maharaj's teachings:

Ja Tao Prem Khelan Ka Chao, Sir Dhar Tali Gali Mori Aao, It Marag Peir Dharije, Sir Dije Kaan Na Kije.

Pehlan Maran Kabool, Jeevan Ki Chad Aas, Hohu Sabna Ki Renuka, Tao Ao Hamareh Paas.

Soora So Pehchaniye, Jo Lareh Deen Ke Het, Purja Purja Kat Mare, Kabhu Na Chaddeh Khet.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

shame shame shame!

shame on all of us who for the past couple of days have been relentlesly swearing at and putting down the ones who are at the forefront of our kaums defense. shame on us!

imagine how mcuh paap we have brought upon our heads bashing like crazy for the past days

THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE CANT GET KHALISTAN, WE ARE SHEEP IN LIONS CLOTHING, SOMEONE THROWS DOG FOOD AT US AND WE FUN FOR IT, WE CANT HOLD OUR OWN, WE ARE LAEE LAGS, AND WE CANT STAND BY OUR OWN PARCHAARKS, SHAME ON US, HOW CAN WE EVEN SHOW OUR FACE TO THE WORLD AFTER OPENLY DOING WHAT WE DID, BASHING THOSE LIEK SANT DHADRIANWALE, MORANWALE ETC AND UPHOLDING THE NAME OF BABBU MANN, WHERE WAS HE IN THESE LUDHIANA ATTACKS?

WHAT DID IT TAKE I ASK YOU? WHAT DID IT TAKE FOR US TO SEE WHAT TRUTH REALLY IS? DID IT TAKE THE LIFE OF A SINGH, 2,3, 4 SINGHS? THE CRITICAL CONDITION OF 12 SINGHS? IS THAT WHAT IT TAKES FOR US TO REALIZE SOMETHING?

SHEEPS LIKE US CANT GET KHALISTAN, WE ARE HOUSE NEGROS, WE HAVENT LEARNED HOW TO BECOME THE FIELD NEGRO, WE HAVENT LEARN TO FREE OURSELVES FROM SLAVERY, AGAIN AND AGAIN WE GO AFTER WHAT OUR ENEMIES WANT US TO BELIEVE UNTIL WE FALL BACK WITH SLAPS TO OUR FACE

WHEN WILL WE LEARN

VaheGuruJeKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

this sister just dropped it to all of us all (Including Me) HARDCORE us bad mans talking like we big give it a week or two and we will be forgeting about this just like bow east london and now and again we will bring it in convo in topics but what we gonna do sitting in our posh homes in the west.

I just watched the Sikhchannel and someone phoned in and quoted Sant Jarnail Singh saying he said if you eat 1 roti now eat half if u live in a big house live in a smaller one my question to everyone and to myself is what can we do sitting in UK Canada France and the USA what go to ur white Priminister ur black president ur french president and say help us come on we aint had not justice in last 25 years for 84 u recon we gonna get it now.

I urge people to go back to where we should be our loving and beauiful PUNJAB and help our brotehrs and sister our mothers and fathers stand hand in hand with them side by side and fight this problam head on.

Lets forget getting Khalastan lets get out Gurdwara back first who r being controlled by anti Sikhs lets get out Gurdwara Singing the Hymns again from Dasam Granth Maharaj.

We cant do anything sitting here in the west so lets stop having this call ins on what can be done coz nothing can be done 6000 miles away.

These comments r relate to me sorry forgive me if i offended you

shame shame shame!

WHEN WILL WE LEARN

this sister just dropped it to all of us all (Including Me) HARDCORE us bad mans talking like we big give it a week or two and we will be forgeting about this just like bow east london and now and again we will bring it in convo in topics but what we gonna do sitting in our posh homes in the west.

I just watched the Sikhchannel and someone phoned in and quoted Sant Jarnail Singh saying he said if you eat 1 roti now eat half if u live in a big house live in a smaller one my question to everyone and to myself is what can we do sitting in UK Canada France and the USA what go to ur white Priminister ur black president ur french president and say help us come on we aint had not justice in last 25 years for 84 u recon we gonna get it now.

I urge people to go back to where we should be our loving and beauiful PUNJAB and help our brotehrs and sister our mothers and fathers stand hand in hand with them side by side and fight this problam head on.

Lets forget getting Khalastan lets get out Gurdwara back first who r being controlled by anti Sikhs lets get out Gurdwara Singing the Hymns again from Dasam Granth Maharaj.

We cant do anything sitting here in the west so lets stop having this call ins on what can be done coz nothing can be done 6000 miles away.

These comments r relate to me sorry forgive me if i offended you

YESS !!!! and what was the quote of Sant Ji ?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

forget the babbu situation... the sittuation in punjab is more important and we still have babbu on our minds ??? wht the hell we need to unite and stand up we need to be one KHALSA PANTH and do something about this

when we get a slap on the face we try to ignore it and say someting else is more important, look at the big picture here, it all relates

what happened in ludhiana wouldnt have happened if we were united and strong in our beliefs and 100 percent supported each other,

if we didnt have stupid things like this between us ( babbu mann etc) then NOONE would dare come and try to start his dera and preach things against our gurus because it wouldnt work on us.. half of the jathebandis who should have been by their side protesting were torn apart by issues such as these.. you cant avoid it now, it relates as i said before to a BIGGER picture, our dushts are making us into fools, we better smarten up and realize who we are and who we should be, all of us including me, that is why i say we, i sincerely mean it as all of us

lets take a lesson from this to support our sikhs liek brothers and sisters first and not jump on a bandwagon when someone says something, we first have to really scrutinize the person who ist alking AGAINST our sikh brother or sister instead of immediately scrutinizing our blood

this is just an internet forum people. y are we all getting all hyped up sitting behind our computers. seriously. nothing will happen by posting on an online website sitting 30000 miles away. get real people. talking about unity will not get the job done.

this fight needs to be faught on homeland grounds, not in london, not in uk, not in canada, not in usa or any other place. so untill ur in punjab, just sit back and build ur jeevan. theres people talking about panthic unity and they dont even know 5 bania by heart, barely even have a 2 hour nitnem and yet we talk big talks about saving the panth and standing up. everybody talks about sant ji and doing wat sant ji did and following in his footsteps. yet we only read like 1 jap ji sahib a day. i dont know how 1 paath will do anything. if we want to do something for the panth, we first need to do something for ourselfs. its all going to come down to ur bhagati, our bandagi. lets not forget, sant ji did nitnem for 22 hours a day, thats why he was the way he was. if we want to change the panth, lets first change ourselfs.

nothing will happen from making all these topics and telling one another we need to stand up for the panth.

this is just an internet forum people. y are we all getting all hyped up sitting behind our computers. seriously. nothing will happen by posting on an online website sitting 30000 miles away. get real people. talking about unity will not get the job done.

this fight needs to be faught on homeland grounds, not in london, not in uk, not in canada, not in usa or any other place. so untill ur in punjab, just sit back and build ur jeevan. theres people talking about panthic unity and they dont even know 5 bania by heart, barely even have a 2 hour nitnem and yet we talk big talks about saving the panth and standing up. everybody talks about sant ji and doing wat sant ji did and following in his footsteps. yet we only read like 1 jap ji sahib a day. i dont know how 1 paath will do anything. if we want to do something for the panth, we first need to do something for ourselfs. its all going to come down to ur bhagati, our bandagi. lets not forget, sant ji did nitnem for 22 hours a day, thats why he was the way he was. if we want to change the panth, lets first change ourselfs.

nothing will happen from making all these topics and telling one another we need to stand up for the panth.

dont 4get this is how Sikhs get together by first talking about it.. yes we have been talking about unity for years and havn't done anything.... we need to take these talks into real life actions or this will all stay behind computers for us.... so you tell me mr. shastr since you seem to call out my unity calls, what do you think we should do huh ? im all ears (seriously)