Video On Hamandir Sahib

BhaiSukhSingh

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

i seen the belo vi on youtube its white folks at Hamandir Sahib and the doing seva of Langar and i found it amazing how the Langar is prepared for the 1000s if not 10 000s of of sangat that comes there everyday. So if u never seen the seva thats goes u love the video

Oakey now to my question i wanted to ask Hamandir Sahib is ment to be the holiest of places to the Sikhs there are many stories when VaheGuru himself came down and was doing seva the Sarobour itself is sacred but why isit the holiest place ??? should it not be Anadpur Sahib where the Khalsa was formed or Hazoor Sahib where the last bodily form of our Gurus (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj) left this world.???

Please understand im not questioning Sikhi whilst watching this video this question popped in my head

Well when you look at popular Gurudwaras in India/pakistan you'll notice all are equally holy. You have Nanakana Sahib where Vaheguru himself was born...and ever since there have been many many illustriously historic Gurughar at many places.

The sorurvar was first found.....back crows used to glide/dip in, coming out they were white. In those times there was so much shakti in the sorurvar....but with all the attacks, etc....it has been reduced. This doesn't mean 'teertha te naave will wash away your sins'......all I'm trying to say is the amrit is 'pavitar'.

Well when you look at popular Gurudwaras in India/pakistan you'll notice all are equally holy. You have Nanakana Sahib where Vaheguru himself was born...and ever since there have been many many illustriously historic Gurughar at many places.

The sorurvar was first found.....back crows used to glide/dip in, coming out they were white. In those times there was so much shakti in the sorurvar....but with all the attacks, etc....it has been reduced. This doesn't mean 'teertha te naave will wash away your sins'......all I'm trying to say is the amrit is 'pavitar'.

i understand that but why isit the holist place to sikhs is what im asking

pyarea Veero i undertand where u coming from regarding the Sarover but there are sarover in other Gurdwara Sahibs eg Hazoor Sahib but im asking why and what is the significance with Hamandar Sahib and Sikhi yes it was attacked 3 times and the Sikhi kaum still rose from the ashes but some one also mention that some of our Gurus did not visit the Hamandar Sahib e.g Dhan Dhan Sri Gobind Singh Maharaj im not saying Hamandar Sahib is of no value but the question as asked before why oes it have grater value than other Gurdwara.

I don't really think you should get hung up on which site is holier than another.

As Gurbani says, you don't need to have gone to any specific shrine in order to find God.

Yet at the same, Amritsar is our central location.

Guru Gobind Singh ji chose to let his manmukh relatives control Darbar Sahib for a little while before sending Bhai Mani Singh to clear them out.

As Guru Gobind Singh ji is Guru, Guru doesn't need to visit a holy place to get any spiritual benefit. Benefit is for us.