Your Opinions

SarabhaPanjab

WJKK WJKF

For many years certain issues have been over looked due to the fact is may cause unrest down the lines of "caste". The issue of Caste based institutions, be it Ramgarhia, Ravidas, Bhatra etc disguised as "dharmic" institutions but clearly promoting division rather than Panthic Ekta.

I would like to think the youth of UK are able to look past caste and address issues responsibly.

Certain issues have come to light recently, where serious levels of Beadbi were occurring. The situation has been resolved and should remain gupt.

Would like to bring the Sangats attention to:

http://www.gururavidas.org.uk/ - then click on the mission page

So we got idol worship.. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name changed to Shri Gursikhya Sahib.

"The Guru Sikhya Sahib, often given the honorific title "Shri" is the holy scripture of the Ravidasi faith alongside the Ravidasdeep.

It is essentially the Guru Granth Sahib in that its contains the same text, but Ravidasis and Balmikis differ from Sikhs in that it is not considered the embodiment of the last Satguru, as Ravidas and Valmiki are assigned that position.

It contains the gospels of Ravidas and of many other contemporaries and disciples, who preached for the emancipation of Untouchables. It contains passages from the Ravidasdeep.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Ravidasi"

1. Should we allow Saroops of Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji to be served by people who consider Mahraaj as a "book"

2. Should Idol worship be carried out in the presence of Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji?

One thing we must all do is to research and go into institutions we do not normally go into in our local areas. Caste based, sects and weird temples etc. We must all know How many Sri Guru Granth Ji Saroops are in our area and how the sewa is being handled.

?

Veer Jio,

What i personally feel, we can not help responsible anyone else but our sevels for, when i try to think probable reasons why these kind of relgions are taking birth in punjab and divinding sikh unity, the simple answer is, the way we have preached Guru Granth Sahib, Sikhi and above all our own way of living. Our Guru Granth Sahib has already preached us to treat everyone in the same manner, even in our history Saints has been respected not kings but now a days it quite eveident in gurudwara sahibs that when even small politician comes we make arrangment to make him/her feel comrotable.Why? it was not taught in our great scriptures and guru ghar. We have people, who are governing our religious places who have under the impression of MAYA and i want to understand who gives them right to sit these high places when they themsleves have not chotha pad( Above Rajo, sato and tamo Gun).Resulting if a poor person goes to Harminder Sahib, it doesnt matter who badly requires accomadation for family( May be becasue of small kids and unwell family member), People are employed there will never ever allot him a room. WHY? is it not that " everyone is welcome there?. on the other hand if you have contacts you just need to use your contacts and you would get the accomadation for sure. I have seen it happenning personally. People are supposed be called sevadar behave as if they are bouncer of some PUB. How can you expect a poor person to follow sikhi when your sikh brother are sold in the hand MAYADHARI.

On the other hand, dharam prachar is just confind to kirtan samagams, why sikhs cant stand up united and do seva collectivity in the time of need for any race and place, because we want some one to lead us, however we as a sikh have the best leader in the universe ( GURU GRNATH SAHIB), but still we dont have 100% FAITH ON IT. WHY?

And above we need to think ourselves how much khalsa we are , when we talk about sikhi, our we amritdhari ( We have excusses), do we do nitnem( We have excusses), Do we do daswand( We have excusses), Do we respect women ( Again we have excusses), Do we actually live with moto ( Gobind milan ki eh teri bariya) ( We dont even think about) . MY BIGGEST CONCERN. WHY?

Why Can Sant Samaj( Which should be only consist of Bharamgyani's) , Take care of our religious places, why cant we respect every religion of this world. Why cant we show greatness of sikhi religion by serving humanity ( In the earthqualke, flood, sunami etc.). Why are we so absorbd in our own life that we have forgot( Bhaee prapat manukh dehuriaya , gobind milan ki eh teri bariya)

I hope this would have answered some your queries.

Please reply

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji kee fateh