Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala

OneSikhi

daasn daas i've read somthing like that from sikh net on a forum some guy that says he was there at the time.

ANd....

Bhuller read it again

All i can say, since this site is G rated, is that it involved bibian coming to harmandar sahib. You know the side kamrai at the Golden Temple... and well, some 'singhs'............ Dont wanna be specific, but it was by force.

not wanting to upset anyone but listening to baba thakur singh and obeying his word is rather fool hardy

most members of the taksal accept sant ji is shaheed but wont openly admit it

by not accepting he is shaheed, no new clear leader of the sikhs can come to the forefront, if one does he will forever live in the shadow of sant ji

even his son has accepted he is shaheed as has his wife

sant ji's 'part' the dal khalsa has accepted it as well

i find it rather insulting that a saint soldier would leave the battlefield, and i doubt 5 singhs gave him a hukam to do so

there is no way forward without accepting his shaheedi, baba thakur singh it seems means well, but has indirectly caused the panth to divide

and also baba thakur singhs judgement must be questioned, he was the one who supported jasbir singh rode, and we all know rode was a government agent, as soon as he came out of jail he talked about puran azadi in india, nothing about khalistan

forgive me for any offence

daasn daas i've read somthing like that from sikh net on a forum some guy that says he was there at the time.

ANd....

Bhuller read it again

All i can say, since this site is G rated, is that it involved bibian coming to harmandar sahib. You know the side kamrai at the Golden Temple... and well, some 'singhs'............ Dont wanna be specific, but it was by force.

Veerji, can u please enlighten me where u saw this ... maybe a link ??

undoubtedly gand did happen

sant ji could not control criminal elements in 'followers'

loosely defined as followers, it could have been anyione coming to listen to him speak

things did happen which were wrong and its not just gov propaganda

that is why the movement failed for the time being

as sohan singh of the 2nd panthic commitee says on that film posted b4, the militants were out of control, not ewilling to listen to anyone

that is the major problem

god knows how the tamil tigers manage it