Why Sikhs Destroying Their Own Religion ?

Sikhs are not destroying their own religion why does all of the sangat have such a pessimistic view from a few hundred Sikhs we are now 25 million strong we have gurdwaras in almost every country we have punjabi schools in almost every country in the world.

Are people blind or do they not see this is a religion that CANNOT be destroyed by being so pessimistic all you are focusing on is what the hindus want you to focus on.

The Sikh religion is a religion of love so love grows exponentially whereas hate breeds more hate and eventually destroys itself.

So before you comment on Sikhism being destroyed remeber these sikhs that do take advantage are doing so in gurdwaras and as I have said before on various threads look everywhere against perpetrators of violence of sikhs they are nowhere to be seen and most of them are either mental or highly anxious and diseased with the guilt of their past actions.

Look at the moghuls from history who tried to destroy the sikhs visit their old palaces not even dogs urinate there.

Then look at our gurdwaras in India and the UK they are fulled to the brim with devotees whether they argue is another matter.

So before you make damaging comments on sikhism going anywhere the seed has been sown it is the only way to peace for the whole world and it will become the worlds most dominant religion no matter how many enemies appear.

Have faith why are you disheartened when we are 25 million strong so what if 10 or 20 are against us we are guru gobind singh jis children and most of all we are now aware dont be scared or fearful that is not the way of a sikh.

WJKKWJKF

Sikhs are not destroying their own religion why does all of the sangat have such a pessimistic view from a few hundred Sikhs we are now 25 million strong we have gurdwaras in almost every country we have punjabi schools in almost every country in the world.

Are people blind or do they not see this is a religion that CANNOT be destroyed by being so pessimistic all you are focusing on is what the hindus want you to focus on.

The Sikh religion is a religion of love so love grows exponentially whereas hate breeds more hate and eventually destroys itself.

So before you comment on Sikhism being destroyed remeber these sikhs that do take advantage are doing so in gurdwaras and as I have said before on various threads look everywhere against perpetrators of violence of sikhs they are nowhere to be seen and most of them are either mental or highly anxious and diseased with the guilt of their past actions.

Look at the moghuls from history who tried to destroy the sikhs visit their old palaces not even dogs urinate there.

Then look at our gurdwaras in India and the UK they are fulled to the brim with devotees whether they argue is another matter.

So before you make damaging comments on sikhism going anywhere the seed has been sown it is the only way to peace for the whole world and it will become the worlds most dominant religion no matter how many enemies appear.

Have faith why are you disheartened when we are 25 million strong so what if 10 or 20 are against us we are guru gobind singh jis children and most of all we are now aware dont be scared or fearful that is not the way of a sikh.

WJKKWJKF

Veerji / sis , You took me wrong . I am not afraid of Sikhism getting destroyed ,because no force in universe can do that . rolleyes.gif

Hindus ( RSS ) are having a hard time with muslims also . What goes around comes around .!!

But , my question was that "Why Sikhs ( like DSGMC management and other organizations ) falling to traps by RSS ?

Of course , I know RSS cannot save their own temples . Forget about destroying others .!biggrin.gif

I know Sikhism will rule the minds of people ( raj karega khalsa ) .

It is because we haver to also join the enemy to enable us to penetrate their vert psyche you must nderstand a Sikh will always greet his enemy. Think about it Sarna is a delhi resident where many Sikhs were killed in my opinion if he has partaken in gurdwara sat sangat and has listened to bani there will be somewhere in his heart of hearts he feels the pain of all sikhs like Ghandis bodyguards he may turn someday and do something for the panth.