Meeting Bhai Sahib Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji

ਮੇਰੋ ਸੁੰਦਰੁ ਕਹਹੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਕਿਤੁ ਗਲੀ ॥

Tell me - on what path will I find my Beauteous Lord?

ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਬਤਾਵਹੁ ਮਾਰਗੁ ਹਮ ਪੀਛੈ ਲਾਗਿ ਚਲੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

O Saints of the Lord, show me the Way, and I shall follow. ||1||Pause||

Waheguru ji, i went to india last year and i was mostly stuck in family functions weddings, there was not much time to just spend on yatra, We didnt stay much at Darbar sahib either and i am a girl so i was not allowed to just take a bus to amritsar by myself type of thing,

So one day our whole family went to Darbar sahib, we all kinda split up and did our own thing, sumone mite sit and listen to kirtan in the big parkarma or go to Akal Takhat sahib, I was really enjoying just being alone after being stuck with family 24/7,, Now it was just me and Guru Sahib, Sada ang sang<3

I sat on the top of floor of darbar sahib and began to recite Sukhmani sahib, Since i had been in india i had the desire to have the Darshan of a Pooran Gursikh Brahamgiani, my thirst was not quenced it was deep aching pain inside my hirda,

ਹਮ ਸੰਤਨ ਕੀ ਰੇਨੁ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਹਮ ਸੰਤਨ ਕੀ ਸਰਣਾ ॥

I am the dust of the feet of the Beloved Saints; I seek the Protection of their Sanctuary

ਸੰਤ ਹਮਾਰੀ ਓਟ ਸਤਾਣੀ ਸੰਤ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਗਹਣਾ ॥੧॥

The Saints are my all-powerful Support; the Saints are my ornament and decoration. ||1||

As i sat reciting sukhmani sahib i stood up so i wouldnt get tired of sitting, and i was on the astpadhi Saadh kai sang mukh oojal hot || rite then a singhni with a blue dastar walked by and for sum reason i had the icha(the pull) to see her again so i was looking around and she had just done parkarma of Maharaj da Saroop and was rite infront of me it was so mutual we said fateh to eachother and I asked where she was from becuz she seemed like she was also from a western country, as we were having a short conversation she asked me if i had met Bhai Sahib Bhai Jeevan Singh ji and i said unfortunately no but i have heard of them, and shes like i kno where they live, do u want to go??!, and i said yes! let me just read 1 more astpadhi,

ਸਾਧ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਨਹੀ ਕਛੁ ਘਾਲ ॥

In the Company of the Holy, there is no suffering.

ਦਰਸਨੁ ਭੇਟਤ ਹੋਤ ਨਿਹਾਲ ॥

The Blessed Vision of their Darshan brings a sublime, happy peace.

So Me and this random Singhni i just met walked over to Bhai Sahibs house which is like 5 mins away from the Harmandhar Sahib complex, we were warmly welcomed by the Gursikh couple that is taking care of Bhai Sahib,,

I did not kno much about Bhai Sahib but i had extreme pyaar for Gursikhs,

When we went into Bhai sahibs room he was laying there, and we helped him sit up,, i was not aware that bhai sahib was physically not well, becuz the first thing i saw was their ujal tej parkash saroop, their face just glowed and bhai sahib has the most beautiful smile =D

Emotionally i was really down a couple days before because of Family issues and my head was stuck in the future, so i had no place of rest as my monkey mind was running all over the place freaking out about the future,

But when i saw Bhai Sahib Ji, I knew that i had finally Had the Darshan of GuruSahibs Piyara Pooran Gursikh,,

Brahmgiani ki drist amrit barsi|| His eyes Glistened with Amrit, I felt my burning hirda become shaant and cool,

,,there was a doctor that had come to look at bhai sahibs hipbone i think,,

Me and the Random Singhni sat on the bed and kirtan was playing on the tv, it was such a tranquil environment, and Guru Sahib sent Beautiful Tuks of Bani into my surat (mind) which i had memorized months be4,,

ਸੰਤਹ ਚਰਨ ਮਾਥਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਪਉਤ ॥

I touch my forehead to the feet of the Saints.

ਅਨਿਕ ਬਾਰ ਸੰਤਹ ਡੰਡਉਤ ॥੧॥

Countless times, I humbly bow to the Saints. ||1||

Gurparsaadh i internally bowed to Guru Sahibs Pooran Gursikh and pictured this tuk of gurbani:

ਐਸੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਮੋਹਿ ਕਰਹੁ ॥

Bless me with such mercy, Lord,

ਸੰਤਹ ਚਰਣ ਹਮਾਰੋ ਮਾਥਾ ਨੈਨ ਦਰਸੁ ਤਨਿ ਧੂਰਿ ਪਰਹੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

that my forehead may touch the feet of the Saints, and my eyes may behold the Blessed Vision of their Darshan, and my body may fall at the dust of their feet. ||1||Pause||

Bhai Sahib Bhai jeevan Singh couldnt speak much becuz he is physically getting old, i could only make out sum words, he lovingly told us to eat langar and asked us to stay, he gave his granddaughters such love and warmth i felt like i was finally at home in the charans of Maharajs Gursevaks,

Just Having Darshan of Bhai Sahib my thirst was quenched and my sharda for Gursikhi grew<3

post-10992-127206220156_thumb.jpg

post-10992-127206222116_thumb.jpg