Baby Shaheed

Guest r k

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

veer je, how was guru nanak dev je supposed to fight without any sikhs?

first guru je had to give the message of sikhi into the workd and make sikhs

he had to do war of veechars

but then sikhi was established and guru gobind singh je taught us how to fight

and how to defend ourselves

so this is wat guru je, who is only one jot, so watever guru gobind singh says is wat guru nanak dev jes says

guru gobind singh je says that when all other means fail, rasie the sword

thas y it is time no longer for veechars, but kirpans

singhs tried talking, no one listened

so they raised kirpans and shastars

guru je justifies this

vaheguru

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Given your argument, and in full respect of Dham Dham Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, do you believe that our first Guruji was a Sikh then? If He had the gift of knowing absolute truth and Oneness with Waheguru, wouldn't it have been appropriate for Him to react the same way Guru Gobind Singh Ji would have?

Just a question, veerji/bhainji. I mean no disrespect to either Guruji.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Many children at Hazoor Sahib carry rifles, because it is a shastar and Sikhs are Shastardhari. The kirpan is not a symbol, it is a weapon.

I would ask some of the more educated members to give the quote from Dasam Granth please, that talks about 5 different weapons.

Also, Mai Bhago's rifle exists in India to this very day.

Unfortunately, the world as it is today baulks at children carrying weapons because terrorists in Palestine and Africa come to mind. But there is a difference between use of power and abuse of power. I think the answer to whether the child should be carrying the weapon would lie in their motive for carrying it - is it use or abuse?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

and kirpan means

kirpa- mercy

aan- power

so to have mercy and power

to destroy tyrany

thas wat a sri sahib is for

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hmmm not doubting you or anything but i thought kirpan meant giver of grace, ... id unno im just a moorakh

Many children at Hazoor Sahib carry rifles, because it is a shastar and Sikhs are Shastardhari.  The kirpan is not a symbol, it is a weapon.

I would ask some of the more educated members to give the quote from Dasam Granth please, that talks about 5 different weapons.

Also, Mai Bhago's rifle exists in India to this very day.

Unfortunately, the world as it is today baulks at children carrying weapons because terrorists in Palestine and Africa come to mind.  But there is a difference between use of power and abuse of power.  I think the answer to whether the child should be carrying the weapon would lie in their motive for carrying it - is it use or abuse?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Panj Shaster Parvaaan , it is very good and fills u with bir raas :nihungsmile: and also talks about the panj shasters... Kirpan, Khandokaar, Tup, Tabak, Teer....or thas how it sounds to me, bull chuk maaf if i got it wrong... im bad at gettin the words from keertan :wub:

<

br>Bir Raas Dasam Granth Keertan Part 1 - http://gagan.sarabjit.com/downloads/keerta...KirtanPart1.mp3

btw heres part 2 if u want it as weelll

Bir Raas Dasam Granth Keertan Part 2 - http://gagan.sarabjit.com/downloads/keerta...KirtanPart2.mp3