Sikh Guru Images On Underwears

JarnailS

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear all,

I have come across this website www.cafepress.ca and seen some really shocking clothes.

Please Visit this link http://www.cafepress.ca/+sikhism+underwear-panties and see yourself.

Their contact details are:

Call us toll free at 1-877-809-1659.

Monday - Saturday, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST

UK Support: 0800 073 1484

Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM GMT

International customers, please call 1-402-517-4480.

Please spare some time and give them a call and notify this issue.

Also, please spread this to others so many of us can take this issue serious.

Wjkk wjkf

This is the contact details of person who has registered the domain cafepress.ca

Technical contact:

Name: Matt Serlin

Job Title: ccTLD Operations

Postal address: MarkMonitor, Inc.

Domain Provisioning

10400 Overland Rd., PMB 155

Boise ID 83709 United States

Phone: 1 208 3895740

Fax: 1 208 3895771

Email: ccops@markmonitor.com

I have send email to them

I have checked Cafepress need to be congratulated they took immediate action on the issue

I am under no illusion after watching the Sikh channel yesterday after a hindu phones in and seemed to pleased asking for the address of the site that there will be some feather rufflers out there trying to wind up the Sikhs to fight

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE THEY WANT SIKHS TO BE TARNISHED WITH THE SAME BRUSH AS EXTREMIST MUSLIMS

Cafepress response

Over the past couple days CafePress has received numerous complaints in regards to images of Sikh guru's image and likeness for sale on t-shirts, undergarments and other items. Yesterday we began the process of having such items removed from all CafePress websites.

All of the merchandise sold through the CafePress service is designed by our worldwide community of users, and often times they are unaware that the images they upload may be offensive to other cultures and religions. When it is brought to our attention that a user design has crossed the line we take action and have it removed.

CafePress would like to offer sincere apologies for any offense these products have caused to you personally, your family or your community; this is not the intention of our business or our staff