Rss Says Make Changes In Siri Guru Granth Sahib , Change Langar Menu And Remove Sant Bhindrawale'S Potrait .

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

I have been visiting sangh parivar's website since a while now . http://www.sanghparivar.org

As expected these people are very anti-sikh and sees sikhs as only their cannon to be used when needed.

I have read their other articles in which they mocked Guru Gobind Singh ji and said khalsas are hindu's army and that we should leave our nyarapan and our 5 K's.

In another article I read , it was kind of a threat to sikhs , when vienna incident ramanand killing happened last year .

but this time , these people have crossed all borders. they are saying that we remove muslims bhagats bani in guru granth sahib and remove each reference of allah , khuda , rahim , karim in SGGS . also langar menu needs to be changed to suit brahman's diet . also sant bhindrawale's potrait need to be removed from sikh museum .

also they call harmandar sahib as shiva's temple

sadh sangat ji , I have read this article myself and even the reaction :http://worldsikhnews...nth%20Sahib.htm

ALSO , one important thing I read in that article was that they are not asking sikhs to make such changes but rather asking the SGPC to do it . Does it points to something ? why would they ask SGPC ( a sikh organization ) to do such things .

how dare they insult our gurus ?

these brahmans absolutely forget the sacrifice of Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib .

please share your views.

bhul chuk maaf

Changing the Langar menu is fine. Actually this was Guruji's wish when he made it, and the point was to be able to make everybody eat together, and in so doing forced people of all castes to sit together. The fact was driven further home by the fact that Guruji's Darshaan could not be had until individuals had partaken of the langar in the proscribed manner. So changing the langar menu so that more people can eat there is not only fine but recommendable. Sikhi is the experience of a personal relationship with Guruji, not just useless traditions or rituals (like setting a menu in Guru Da Wara).

Guru Da Wara IS Shiva's temple, and is also Allah's temple, because both are just names for Akaal Purkh, which again is just another name. Our names limit things, and a Gurmukh will always know God from the REALITY of the name, not just from their favourite pronounciation of it.

Like you yourself brought up paa g, remember Shaheedi Guru Tegh Bahadur Dev Ji Maharaja; he made the greatest sacrifice in mankind's history, as it wasnt even for his own people or methodology (even though in reality ALL people are Guruji's people, but that's a side issue). It shows us that people can get that gyaan and mukt irrespective of their faith, and that the TRUE NAME and connection to God alone gets mukt, not the outer appearance or rituals of some self-righteous hypocrite.

Bhagats all came from different physical manifestations of faith, be they muslim or hindu, but Waheguru does not see these distinctions (not even modern sikhs preoccupations with asserting their own difference in outer appearance or rituals). There is atma and paramatma, and everything outside what brings a person from atma to paramatma is maya. Some maya is beneficial AS A MEANS, but as an ends in itself it becomes just yet another useless ritual and an impediment to mukt.

So ignore ignorance until it starts to oppress, and at that time alone take up the shastar.... this is the way of the sant sipahi

ਕਲਜੁਗਿ ਰਥੁ ਅਗਨਿ ਕਾ ਕੂੜੁ ਅਗੈ ਰਥਵਾਹੁ ॥੧॥ ਜੇ ਵੇਲਾ ਵਖਤੁ ਵੀਚਾਰੀਐ ਤਾ ਕਿਤੁ ਵੇਲਾ ਭਗਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਕਲਿ ਕਾਤੀ ਰਾਜੇ ਕਾਸਾਈ ਧਰਮੁ ਪੰਖ ਕਰਿ ਉਡਰਿਆ ॥ ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਬੀਜੁ ਬੀਜੇ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਸਭੁ ਲਾਹਾ ਮੂਲੁ ਗਵਾਇਆ ॥ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਸਤੁ ਕਰੇ ਸੋ ਛੀਜੈ ਤਪ ਘਰਿ ਤਪੁ ਹੋਈ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਨਾਉ ਲਏ ਬਦਨਾਵੀ ਕਲਿ ਕੇ ਲਖਣ ਏਈ ॥੩॥

We have given our Tan man dhan to Guru ji already. With the power of Naam and Miri Piri ji's kirapa(Guru Hargobind maharaj), we will win over these kind of people. I hope all the panth gets into Bhagti and receive Guru's kirpa. Then we shall fight together. Rehat and Bhagti is the only solution to our problems.