Kachhera Question ..... Please Help

I am a 20 year old male . I am a keshadhari but not amritdhari yet . I wear a white kachhera which is normal size of kachhera .

I have heard that kachhera helps decrease kaam . What is your experience with this ? has your lust reduced with wearing of kachhera ?

Why am I not able to control my lust even after wearing kachhera for a year now . should i wear a bigger one or taksali style kachhera ?

bhul chuk maaf.

Kachera is not a magic mantra that fights lust. It a symbol of chastity and serves as a reminder to be firm in pure conduct and not engage in adultery. It represents saintliness of the Khalsa while being a warrior dress. Naam is the way to control mind and avoid lustful thoughts. External symbols serve the purpose of reminders while having a practical use (kipan, kara, comb). Gurbani tells us how to control five thieves. Sant Harnam Singh Ji said that whenever any thief starts bothering, start reciting bani and keep your focus on it. If the thief persists and you find yourself failing then stop reading bani and immediately do an Ardas to Satguru to save you and then continue reciting bani. This would help you greatly. You can also engage yourself in some social activity like playing sport or take a walk outside or work out. Ultimately, naam is the only way to control lust permanently.