Does This Bad Influence Has Anything To Do With Radhasoamis ?

my cousin married some 7 years ago . Before marriage , he was a nice person . My aunty ( taai ) is a widow . she raised him and his brother with great difficulty . After marriage , some years ago his wife strayed him , took him to radhasoamis and he became a radhasoami . Now , he greets others with "Radhasoami".

he stopped going gurudwaras and both frown at sikhi and 5 Ks. He trimmed his beard but keeps turban .

But , now his wife and his in-laws have made him turn against his widow mother . He took more than his share of money when my aunty selled some land .He speaks in very bad , uncivil words with his mother . Now , even his mother is cursing him now .

does this sudden development of monster from a nice man has anything to do with teachings of radhasoamis ? cool.gif

my cousin married some 7 years ago . Before marriage , he was a nice person . My aunty ( taai ) is a widow . she raised him and his brother with great difficulty . After marriage , some years ago his wife strayed him , took him to radhasoamis and he became a radhasoami . Now , he greets others with "Radhasoami".

he stopped going gurudwaras and both frown at sikhi and 5 Ks. He trimmed his beard but keeps turban .

But , now his wife and his in-laws have made him turn against his widow mother . He took more than his share of money when my aunty selled some land .He speaks in very bad , uncivil words with his mother . Now , even his mother is cursing him now .

does this sudden development of monster from a nice man has anything to do with teachings of radhasoamis ? cool.gif

Do radhasoamis have any teachings?