To All Those Of You Who Chat Online

Please read this superbly amazing write up by a beloved and highly chardi kala veerji from Toronto, Bhai Kulbir Singh ji. It is a very hard slap on the face of all those people, including fools like myself, who waste a lot of time chatting online to people of the opposite gender. If you are already blessed and don't wast time chatting, you are requested to forward this to as many young GurSikhs as possible, especially the ones who are stuck with this addiction, so that none of them loses their GurSikhi path by falling prey to vikaars like kaam. Some of the things said may sound somewhat strict and probably even unwanted to a number of readers, but that is ok as everyone has their own opinions and comfort levels. One thing which I can guarantee is that if we were to abide by whatever is said, we would save ourselves a big ton of complications in life. So its upto you how much you want to take out of it.

You might also want to read comments posted by other GurSikhs after Bhai Kulbir Singh ji's main post.

Here is the link http://gurmatbibek.c...orum/read.php?3,7115 :

Majnoo: “If I don’t get married to her I will die”

I have learnt my lesson, and trust me it did shake me up! Now its upto you if you feel the same. Make the right decision, its your own life.

Good luck!

- Mehtab Singh

the main aim article is to address the manmat called bf/gf relationships which are becoming common among youths today.....not those who use chatting messengers.(tho it is purely maya & a waste of time :excl: )

thought of clearing the the confusion up as your topic title was a bit misleading :p

the main aim article is to address the manmat called bf/gf relationships which are becoming common among youths today.....not those who use chatting messengers.(tho it is purely maya & a waste of time :excl: )

thought of clearing the the confusion up as your topic title was a bit misleading :p

True say Singh ji, and one major way how these manmat relationships start these day is the Internet.

• 5 months later...

o goddd, this post opened my eyes

i recently came in contact with my childhood friend (through facebook) and we added each other on msn..

he is amritdhari (guru ji de kirpa naal i will reach there) and i thought its oke, he is spiritual higher then me he wont think wrong , i told him from beginning i dont want any misunderstandings, i see u as my brother and i believe u will c me as ur sister

he gave me misleading answer, like this is the world....but he also said i see u as my sister, and he said i like you....at that time i thought he is saying i like u as my sister

after talking with him, i couldnt stop thinking of him, i dont know what happened, but kaam took over

i dont know what to do, one said its good to meet gursikhs, but how can i avoid this thoughts?? i have to delete him from fb and msn.....

please help me through this

maby im thinking wrong caus im low and havent reached where he is ......