Shasterkhajana.Com

ShasterKhajana

Bina Shaster Kesang Narang Bhed Jano

Without Shaster and Kesh recognise yourself as a sheep

Keeping this in mind we are writing to inform you of a new website called www.ShasterKhajana.com. The aim of the site is to help facilitate sales of, primarily, puratan Indo-Persian weapons. ShasterKhajana will not be involved in any of the sales, it will merely be a way in which buyers can find pieces they are interested in, and sellers can let the wider community know of pieces they are selling.

Shaster, is the Sanskrit word for weapons that you wield, and khajana means treasure. ShasterKhajana.com aims to become a treasure trove of puratan weapons on the net, a resource for both buyer and seller.

The website will be set up as a message board which will be split into differing weapon types, therefore making it a lot easier to identify pieces for sale. Already the site has helped facilitate sales of numerous pieces throughout the country. Collectors and dealers have already signed up for the site, therefore providing you with access to many shaster that you may not have seen or have known about. But it’s also for you, to put online the pieces you want to sell, all we ask is that they are genuine, as satkar for not only the shaster but for the sangat as a whole should be kept in mind.

As previously mentioned ShasterKhajana in no way will be involved in any sales, we will just be the go between, so that a buyer can find a piece, and a seller can show their piece. It is our love for puratan shaster, that wants us to help others to get involved, and help others get pieces they have always wanted, so we can live by the Rehat as prescribed to us by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

We hope you take up our invitation to join the message board, hope to hear from you soon.

www.ShasterKhajana.com

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!. I was thinking of making such a website, if you need a moderator on the website hit me up!

Some suggestions would be to add a whole section that deals with flaunting your shashtar so others may appreciate and see a wider array of shastar...I would love for this website to get popular.

Oh, if you make a facebook page I can help invite people to the group...

Great idea, just add a section where people can show videos, pictures, and discuss anything regarding shashtar.

This will help bring in people and increase the flow of people on the forum as well...