rape in sikhi

khalsa?

so- called sant baba -admin-cut- singh is being accused of sixual harrasment and even rape, by some of our sisters.

this has been going on for quite some time, but due to the 'indian society' system, our sisters in india have not come forward...

and now even the CM of punjab, as well as the sant samaj and bhai ranjit singh have been informed. (most of them had actually heard rumor's, but now that some very close members of his concregation and his sevaks are coming forward with hard evidence.

All of these wannabee's have to be stopped (sants). there are more cases out there, and if anyone knows something, or has heard something over the past several years, please respond...

there is no doubting there daily sewa and parchaar, but that aside, rape and harassment if very wrong, very wrong. cannot be forgiven....

word from his dhera's is that he has had akand paath opened at all the main takht's for his khardi-khalla. ..for the sake of our faith!!

visit the tapoban forum for additional respones to this topic.

gurfateh.

Admin Note: Like Tapoban.org we respect the right to expose frauds, abusers, etc. But due to a lack of evidence, and due to the fact that many people hold the person you refer to in such high esteem (we say this only because we choose not to provoke breaks in panthic unity), we are unable to post his name on this site. - 7

What good is this if you do not say who it is? How is the everyday guy supposed to find out. Then you wonder why there are paats for this guy? Because you guys are so damn secretive because you, like them want to keep the power in your hands, so you don't actually communicate with the public regarding the issue at hand. But you want everybody to eat out of your hand in order to get info from you. When these Baba's tour here they all look great in bana and do nice keertan, but the everyday guy does not know about the real lives behind the scenes. I mean you put up that Manjit Guys photo and story up and sent out an email, why not do the same thing here. What the hell kind've admins are letting this stuff through. If you don't want to name them do not put the post up and leave people hanging in the dark.

Admin Note: Admins were aware of considerable evidence regarding that "Manjit Guy", however, we are not aware of any specific evidence regarding this individual. We choose not to let out this person's name, at the risk of alienating Sangat who respects this individual. However, we would let out his name if actual evidence came forth. -7

True, what is the point of this post if we do not who it is? Quite pathetic actually.

Maybe you don't want to post the person's name becuase they are possibly innocent from these charges?

Admin Note: The person who started this topic, *did* post the individual's name. It was edited out by Admin due to a lack of evidence. And also to respect the sentiments of the many board members who respect this individual. -7

i could figure it out who we are referring to. It is really very disheartening to see so many bhekhi sants ruining the name of Sikhism with their selfish acts. Actually, they are not to blame, they are looters who masquerade as Sikhs and make fools of innocent Sikhs. I think it is more or less our fault who instead of believing in Akaal Purakh only through Guru Granth Sahib ji, we allow ourselves to fall in traps of these so called looters, Sants.

This menace can only stop if we all realize that our goal is only AKAAL PURAKH and our Guru is only Guru Granth Sahib. It is only Shabad Guru that can lead us to God.

I know much worse stories of these sants but won't like to share them here because many non-sikhs could use them to malign Sikhism. But my suggestion is to completely shun these type of sants and take shelter under the fold of Guru Granth Sahib only.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

veer je,

u make a gud point

even before i was told who the sant was, i had pretty much guessed it was him, cause its not only rape that hes been accused with, more than that

i dont know if its true or not, many people doo make fake accusitions out there and so to avoid gossip and nidya we shud stay quite until evidence is put forward

cause all ive seen everywhere is all talk, no proof at all

and true, guru granth sahib je our guru

but to find the true sangat is a great thing

dhan dhan satsangat, satsangat mile so dharia

guru je tells us to find the sants and sadhus, and stay with them, learn from them, because near them we start japping naam

i recently met sant baba thakur singh je

when i was there, it was a different atmosphere

it was amazing just to look at baba je

once i looked in his eyes i just filled up with longing for guru je, and was just sitting there in awe, just thinking about vaheguru je and his saints and his creations

it was amzing

thats how much effect true sants can have on u

so, be careful about the sants u go and have sangat of

many sants are false

but once u meet sants like baba thakur singh je, ull be filled with love for vaheguru je and guru je

its amazing to have sangat of a TRUE sant

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!