Saffron Terror

anush

I will reply one by one. One member says that why didn't Ambedkar chose Sikhism instead of Buddhism.

One valid reason is that some sikhs still practice caste(sorry its true guys), ignoring the nanak's teachings and spirit of sikhism.

Still I hear that Honor killings in Punjab(though less cases than rest of north and haryana). Honor killings mean that they want daughters to marry in clans. That stupid Gotra stuff.

He even thought about Islam but he saw the muslims of Larkana in pak who were treated like garbage by elite punj muslims(the ruling class in pak).

So he thought that only Buddhism is free from caste.

But in Sri Lanka the Chamar(pardon my using this hateful word) Buddhists are still treated with contempt.

So Hypocrisy is everywhere.

rest I will reply tomorrow, today extremely tired. Pls excuse.

yes and i have heard some oral incidents which i dint find anywhere in the pages of history, to say if this is true or not, this is about the early invasions when universities like taksha shila which were predominantly buddhist existed around afghanistan (guess what ! i am practicing speaking it correctly :D )

its is said that the mussalman invaders captured a university and caught hold of a librarian and asked him what was written in the books which were lying here, the librarian said what ever was not in the quran was mentioned in these books. the invaders said if that is the case then why should such a library exist which doesnt not contain what is in the quran burn it down ! that university was destroyed and the invaders moved on.

the librarian reached another library and told the librarian of that library this incident, to be ready when the invaders come to him. when the invaders reached that library and asked him about what was mentioned in the books here , he answered that all that was in the quran was mentioned in the books here. the invaders said, well if that was the case why should there be a entire library when everything was there in the quran Burn it down !

It is very easy for our human pshycology to accept and believe what looks good to us - and that is there for all such words such as "Hindu" ,"LALA", "GOLA".

What Hindu means has been researched and proven with evidences - http://www.sikhspect...72008/hindu.htm and more such links found on the Net.

LALA means "GULAM", "SLAVE".

Let's not fall into any quandary over here over this word - It is time and again proved what word Hindu means as described in Persian dictionary Leghwata-Keshwari, and usage of this word referring to Indian people context.

All such Persian words used to be used by Mughal Nawabs to dishonour the Sanatan Dharam preachers during the 10th-11th century onwards (because of their corrupt practises), slowly and gradually these words became a relgious symbol with stupid arguments such as "Hindu" word origin is "Sindhu" , because Persians were not able to pronounce "S". Then how the hell they used to pronounce "Shia" Or "Sunni" ?Did they used to pronounce it as "Hia" OR "Hunni"? This is all non-sense and just to hide the slavery accepted 1000 years ago. Sanatam Dharam should be brave to shun the usage of these derogatory words, and should also stop all its Saffron Terrorism - with which it has destroyed the whole 1000 years old Civilazation of Budhdhists/Jains.

I am not convinced with false stories of monasteries burning by Mughals over here - Do you have evidence? I challenge to give you all evidences of Budhdhist "Bodh Gaya" Tree burnt by Pushyamitra Sunga, most of Budhdhist monastries and Budhdhist temples destroyed by Saffron terrorists of that time led by Adi Sankaracharaya. Around 10 million Budhdhists murdered on the order from Adi Sankaracharaya.

The current age Saffron terrorists destrogying Babri Masjid can be seen on Youtube - The current age Saffron terrorists burning/demolishing Gurudwaras in 1984 can be seen on Youtube. The current age Saffron Terrorists burning Churches and burning Christians can be seen on Youtube. The current age Saffron terroists bombing sensitive places in india is now being investigated and proven. Rahul Gandhi Khan is correct in saying that Saffron terrorists pose a much bigger threat to india than other groups. It seems we have our discussion threads infiltrated by some Saffron-terrorist led think-tanks who support Saffron Terrorists and Saffron terrorism.

I would recrommend watching some videos of Zaid Hamid on this subject "Rise of Hindu Zionism".

Ok, here you with more links from Ambedkar - Just to tell you - even Nehru accepted all this in his history.

http://www.ambedkar.org/books/dob8.htm

http://www.sikhspectrum.com/022008/buddhism.htm (although this is not a Ambedkar oficial link).

Also, http://www.ambedkar.org/books/dob9.htm

Even history books such as Rajatrangini quote persecution by Pshyamitra Sunga with evidences, also evidences by famous Chinese travellers such as Huein Tsang, also burning of Bodh Gaya Tree by Brahmins and Rajputs.

If Muhammad-Bin-Qasim and subsequent Turkish rulers persecuted Buddhists, why didn't whole of Brahminism was finished???