Punjab Police Forces Gursikhs To Remove Dastaar

Mehtab Singh

oh my my what is that, one of the so called victim cannot be a sikh, he has shaven beard. i have seen many times that ppl. sitting abroad always curse punjab for everything. they themselves potray themselves as gaurdian of sikhism & term ppl. in punjab as fools. if u guys have so much problem with punjab then why u guys associate urself with it. spill ur venom for countries where u live. don't always curse punjab for everything. i very well know k tusi bahrle kinne ku pani ch ho.

In case you didn't know, there are Singhs who don't have much facial hair. The Singh is one such person. Nobody is cursing Punjab, we are infact concerned about Punjab. We are concerned how Punjab is drowning in drugs and patit'puna, and so whatever we can do we are trying to do for our qaum. Je tuhanu sadde paani baare inna pata aa, fer tusi kyon nai agge aake kuch karde? Dekho gallaan karniya te dujjeya te iljaam loune bohot soukhe kamm ne, jigra ode ch hunda jo agge vadh ke beeRa chukkda. Asi baahrle jinna ku kar sakde aa oh karn da koshish kar rahe aa. Maaf karna par kush tuhade varge India baiththeya ne jo chann chaahRe hoye oh vi sanu pata aa. Sadde paani ch hon di gall baad di aa, pella apne aap nu vekho ki ajj tak tusi kithe tak kush keeta aa. No one is forcing you to post on Sikhsangat.com if you are not concered about Sikhs or Sikhi. Feel free to leave whenever, because no one invited you either.

This is so disturbing.

This reminds me of when I went punjab back in 2006, we flew into the airport in sri amritsar sahib. On our way back, I saw 2 airport officials searching an elderly singhs dhari. They were squashing it with their hands before letting him through. I didn’t keep kesh back then, and my punjabi was weak back then. I asked my mamma to say something to the security officials but he commented “its for our safety”. I didnt know if this was the norm or not in indian airports. one thing i did know was ive never witnessed this at any other airport. At this point I thought to my self, Sri Amritsar sahib is the homeland of the Sikhs. and this is how our government treats us in our own land.